Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seriously? They can't get married and collect the federal tax benefits of it. Why do you keep asking this?

I do admit, the loudest of the gay movement are obnoxious jerks, but so is the loudest of any movement.

It has already been pointed out that they can get married and that the tax benefits of being single and married are around the same amount. You can't tell me they are persecuted.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It has already been pointed out that they can get married and that the tax benefits of being single and married are around the same amount. You can't tell me they are persecuted.

The fact that they're around the same amount is irrelevant. If they can be different they can change. Just because it appears even in practice now doesn't mean it is in reality or under law.

Your argument is "we aren't really discriminating in practice, so there's no need to worry about the fact we could."

That's not good enough. I also have to wonder, if it's all equal now, what do you care what happena.? If all they're after is a word, let the baby have his bottle, you know. We listened to decades of Quebec whining and moaning. Finally, someone said "if everything stays the same, let them call themselves whatever they want. We not have the "nation" of Quebec within Canada. It didn't actually change anything and it finally shut them up. Why the fight?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The fact that they're around the same amount is irrelevant. If they can be different they can change. Just because it appears even in practice now doesn't mean it is in reality or under law.

Your argument is "we aren't really discriminating in practice, so there's no need to worry about the fact we could."

That's not good enough. I also have to wonder, if it's all equal now, what do you care what happena.? If all they're after is a word, let the baby have his bottle, you know. We listened to decades of Quebec whining and moaning. Finally, someone said "if everything stays the same, let them call themselves whatever they want. We not have the "nation" of Quebec within Canada. It didn't actually change anything and it finally shut them up. Why the fight?

I'm ok with that, and for the record I really couldn't care less if the SCOTUS decides to allow same sex marriage, just don't tell me there is a great injustice being done to them, or that they are being persecuted, and heaven forbid you compare this to black slavery.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm ok with that, and for the record I really couldn't care less if the SCOTUS decides to allow same sex marriage, just don't tell me there is a great injustice being done to them, or that they are being persecuted, and heaven forbid you compare this to black slavery.

Yeah, I don't agree with any of the dramatics, but the point is valid. Legally speaking things aren't equal and that's not right.

Homosexuals are not slaves. I hate when that comparison is made.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fake pictures....should be removed from thread.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Fake pictures....should be removed from thread.

Maybe back that up with something and someone will listen to you.

Otherwise it's just a claim with no proof.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe back that up with something and someone will listen to you.

Otherwise it's just a claim with no proof.

i guess i'm wrong, the multiple pictures with the same tearing on the spiral, 8 from the left is just a coincidence

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

i guess i'm wrong, the multiple pictures with the same tearing on the spiral, 8 from the left is just a coincidence

It could be. That's hardly proof of anything.

And I wasn't saying you were wrong, just that randomly making claims is kind of useless.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Also, if you look closely they're not all in the same spot. Doesn't even appear in one or two of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also, if you look closely they're not all in the same spot. Doesn't even appear in one or two of them.

pictures 2, 3, 12 ...same tear 7 or 8 spirals in.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast