Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 142
  1. #41
    I don't think the way the people in the OP do (because I don't believe in all the religion stuff), but it's their non-violent opinion, what should we do?

    OP (and others) are just mad those people don't have the same view points. Taking a really small sample and then projecting isn't a great measure to be doing.

    I don't really agree (or understand) being gay, but I don't have an issue with those who are, and want to get married (if that one word means so much to someone). Guess I'm a terrible person because I'm not like the OP, though.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I'm sure I read it yesterday and got there from a link posted in one of these threads. Can't remember which though. Crap.
    Posted link a few comments above
    Last edited by Monsterx; 03-28-2013 at 02:19 PM.

  3. #43


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,381
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    I'm not going to touch the abortion reference on this thread but other than that you got a point. For example I believe that God does not like homosexuality and is a sin per what I believe in. It is also a sin to worship the devil per my beliefs but I will support and defend your legal right to worship the devil just as I will support and defend gay rights and hopefully soon their legal right to get married.
    If you still think I am pro abortion, then you are calling yourself pro devil worship. You can't pick and choose based on your own views. Either I have a point and you're against satanism but for the right to do it, or I don't have a point and you frequently defend satanism.

    But hey, you tell yourself whatever you want to make believe you're a fair and even-minded person. If you seriously think the issue of abortion is somehow different IN THIS REGARD from any other, you're a satanist. Flat out, your logic at work.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  4. #44


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,381
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    I don't think the way the people in the OP do (because I don't believe in all the religion stuff), but it's their non-violent opinion, what should we do?

    OP (and others) are just mad those people don't have the same view points. Taking a really small sample and then projecting isn't a great measure to be doing.

    I don't really agree (or understand) being gay, but I don't have an issue with those who are, and want to get married (if that one word means so much to someone). Guess I'm a terrible person because I'm not like the OP, though.
    Yes, several here have no idea how that works. These people are in the "all-or-nothing" crowd and, frankly, aren't worth listening to. All-or-nothing is half a bag of crap no matter what side your on.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Sorry. I keep thinking you're alex.

    If you can't understand how someone can be for one and opposed to the other, you're just like than Christians who fight gay marriage. They can't understand it being possible to hate homosexuality but not homosexuals. They're small minded.

    If you can't understand being pro-gay marriage and personally anti homosexuality, you're no different from those you hate.

    Nice job LOL!
    Who said I hate anything? that is far reaching

    I made a general statement which I hold to be true...in fact I wasnt even addressing you and you jump to whatever? and I pigeon holed you?

    I understand your statement I just dont agree with it...and it does not appear to be logical to me.

    Wick you seem to have issues with my statements...if so then please add me to you ignore list. I dont feel I need to explain myself any further on this issue.
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Exactly. For example I really, really don't want my kids to be gay. I also don't want my mail to go to my neighbour's house every other day, but I don't have control over that either. It simply isn't my decision.

    Yet, if I come out and say I'm against homosexuality the act, many think that means I'm against homosexuals the people. That simply isn't true. Homosexuals don't hurt me by existing and being gay and they aren't hurting me, or anyone else, as I live in a country where gay marriage is legal. If they were hurting me in some fashion, I think I would be against it. They simply aren't, so I'm simply not.

    I disagree with their lifestyle. I disagree that they're "born this way" though I don't think it's a choice either (there's much about the human brain we don't yet understand). I'm also open to the fact that I don't know everything. I am all for their legal ability to get married, but I oppose what they do. Does that mean I think they're bad people? No, because they aren't actually hurting anyone.


    Far too many people can't understand that while I'm against homosexuality, I'm for gay marriage. It's like being against abortion but pro choice. It's simply not my place to try and make decisions like that for other people. Anyone who thinks it is their place to make those decisions is self righteous and deluded.
    Ugh...I'm gonna get jumped on here, but I'm the same way.

    Pro choice, but I really prefer the woman does not get an abortion...but she (IMO!) should be able to decide her future.

    The damn gray area!
    Last edited by Monsterx; 03-28-2013 at 02:21 PM.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    If you still think I am pro abortion, then you are calling yourself pro devil worship. You can't pick and choose based on your own views. Either I have a point and you're against satanism but for the right to do it, or I don't have a point and you frequently defend satanism.

    But hey, you tell yourself whatever you want to make believe you're a fair and even-minded person. If you seriously think the issue of abortion is somehow different IN THIS REGARD from any other, you're a satanist. Flat out, your logic at work.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  8. #48
    Men are meddlesome creatures, that seek control. A woman should be the ultimate decider in any issue when it concerns he own body, it's frankly nobody's business but hers.

    In terms of republican white men over the age of 50? They feel that they are losing their country to Mexicans, Gays, and Women who for the first time in history are slightly assertive, or as the COO of Facebook calls it "leaning in"

    Adapt or die republican men, those are your only two choices, as you have collectively lost these wars long ago.

  9. #49


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,381
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Yes you are reaching, and hard.

    When you're finished having your cake, tell me how it tastes while you're eating it too.
    You're applying the idea to the things you personally split into against the act for the right, but when you personally don't, you can't figure out how to apply the idea of against the act for the right?

    You make zero sense, or you're a total hypocrite. It's not hard to see...well, maybe for you.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Yes you are reaching, and hard.

    When you're finished having your cake, tell me how it tastes while you're eating it too.
    You're applying the idea to the things you personally split into against the act for the right, but when you personally don't, you can't figure out how to apply the idea of against the act for the right?

    You make zero sense, or you're a total hypocrite. It's not hard to see...well, maybe for you.
    My old high school algebra teacher used to say this to us. "I'm going to break this down nice and simple so even you can understand."

    Abortion directly affects two people. The mother and the unborn child who no one asks if they would like to be murdered.

    Satan worship only affects the person doing the worship so therefore it is their choice to do so because no one else is affected by it.

    In summary I am favor of religious choice even if I don't agree with the religion and it runs counter to my personal beliefs. I am not in favor of giving anyone the "choice" to murder another human being because your "choices" are now affecting someone else's life.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •