Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 142
  1. #131
    Listen the future is ruined it is our job to try and steer young people in the right direction.Of course reading threads on here I wonder if we ourselves know the right direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    If this is how young people really think then I feel for the future of our country.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  2. #132
    So no democrats bash gays.Shall I start the madness veggie or can we agree bot sides bash unjustly?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Conservative, republican, right wing christians.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  3. #133


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15,468
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    I'm being nit picky here admittedly, but who in the world would call two gay people who want to get married pedophiles?
    I can't say for certain. Find a gay couple and convince them to volunteer to head a scout troop. See what people say and let me know.

    PS
    aj just made a lot of sense.

  4. #134
    kind of like a women is usually not the gym coach for boys

    male and females have different barracks

    male and females have different bathrooms and dressing rooms

    it is not because they are all perverts, but the chance even one of them will be.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  5. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Conservative, republican, right wing christians.
    SUCH AS?

    Don't just give me a broad group of politician's that you don't like, I need more than that.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

  6. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I can't say for certain. Find a gay couple and convince them to volunteer to head a scout troop. See what people say and let me know.

    PS
    aj just made a lot of sense.
    Fair enough, I've always thought the stereotype was that adults wanted to keep gays away from children for 'fear of turning them gay', though (which sounds completely ridiculous).
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

  7. #137

  8. #138


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15,468
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    kind of like a women is usually not the gym coach for boys

    male and females have different barracks

    male and females have different bathrooms and dressing rooms

    it is not because they are all perverts, but the chance even one of them will be.
    I'm sure people will scream about the "chance" and not that he is.

    Also, the majority of adults who molest male children are heterosexual males.

  9. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    So no democrats bash gays.Shall I start the madness veggie or can we agree bot sides bash unjustly?
    Both sides do but it mainly comes for the right leaning side.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  10. #140
    At least we can admit it then no politicians are for us or any of our rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Both sides do but it mainly comes for the right leaning side.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •