Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Baseball cards that don't seem to actually exist

GeorgehenryCollec had a great thread in the football section that resulted in a lot of cards being found so I thought it would be a good idea to have a baseball one.

What cards seem to not exist even though they are listed on an inventory or a checklist? Post here and maybe a member can help you find it!
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I firmly believe this card was never made:
    2007 Upper Deck Premier Emerging Stars Autographs Dual #CS Shin-Soo Choo/Grady Sizemore

There's supposed to be 4 versions: /50, /25, /10, and /1

I've never seen one and have been keeping an eye out since 2008. I'd love for someone to prove me wrong! Would love to acquire one.

Greetings:
    Pretty Much I would have say alot of the 2008 UD Documentary AUs. Reason is simple when I check the prices of the ones I need still like Derek Jeter,Ken Griffey Jr,Nick Swisher they aren't no longer listed hhhmmm and I know they aint no common players the last time I checked. Heres what I am still trying to locate for my master set of them. If anyone has them let me know I like to trade for them

Alexi Casilla
    Brian Bannister
    Corey Hart
    Clayton Kershaw
    Carlos Rosa
    Daric Barton
    Derek Jeter
    David Purcey
    Harvey Garcia
    Jayson Nix
    Ken Griffey Jr.
    Luke Carlin
    Adam Lind
    Luke Scott
    Micah Hoffpauir
    Matt Joyce
    Micah Owings
    Nick Blackburn
    Nick Swisher
    Randor Bierd
    Ryan Church
    Robinzon Diaz
    Alex Romero (Need the one that is labeled RO on the back thanks!)
    Rico Washington
    Takashi Saito
    Matt Tupman
    Ubaldo Jimenez
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.

S.R.'75

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BSEBALLCOMMISH75 View Post
    Greetings:
    Pretty Much I would have say alot of the 2008 UD Documentary AUs. Reason is simple when I check the prices of the ones I need still like Derek Jeter,Ken Griffey Jr,Nick Swisher they aren't no longer listed hhhmmm and I know they aint no common players the last time I checked. Heres what I am still trying to locate for my master set of them. If anyone has them let me know I like to trade for them

Alexi Casilla
    Brian Bannister
    Corey Hart
    Clayton Kershaw
    Carlos Rosa
    Daric Barton
    Derek Jeter
    David Purcey
    Harvey Garcia
    Jayson Nix
    Ken Griffey Jr.
    Luke Carlin
    Adam Lind
    Luke Scott
    Micah Hoffpauir
    Matt Joyce
    Micah Owings
    Nick Blackburn
    Nick Swisher
    Randor Bierd
    Ryan Church
    Robinzon Diaz
    Rico Washington
    Takashi Saito
    Matt Tupman
    Ubaldo Jimenez
    Here's the Swisher:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NICK-SWISHER...item25779a4baa

2012 Bowman Chrome Miles head refractor auto. Beckett says it exists. I've seen the base auto, and the colored refractors. I've never seen the /500, and I've been looking.
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

Greetings:
    Wow I am surprised on that one and I wish I knew what they were asking and also I hate that I cant bid on it cause I dont have Paypal argh!!!!!!
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.

S.R.'75

Hidden Content

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Greetings:

Alexi Casilla
    Brian Bannister
    Corey Hart
    Clayton Kershaw
    Carlos Rosa
    Daric Barton
    Derek Jeter
    David Purcey
    Harvey Garcia
    Jayson Nix
    Ken Griffey Jr.
    Luke Carlin
    Adam Lind
    Luke Scott
    Micah Hoffpauir
    Matt Joyce
    Micah Owings
    Nick Blackburn
    Nick Swisher
    Randor Bierd
    Ryan Church
    Robinzon Diaz
    Rico Washington
    Takashi Saito
    Matt Tupman
    Ubaldo Jimenez
    Found these:
    Alexi Casilla
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Upper-Deck-Documentary-Seasonal-Signatures-AC-Alexi-Casilla-AUTO-NM-MT-/360616224740?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item53f666e7e4
    Carlos Rosa
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Upper-Deck-Documentary-Seasonal-Signatures-CR-Carlos-Rosa-AUTO-NM-MT-/310631117507?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item48530eb2c3
    Alex Romero - Doesn't say if this is the RO or AR numbered card though.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-UD-DOCUMENTARY-ALEX-ROMERO-SEASONAL-SIGNATURE-AUTOGRAPH-/310621046539?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item485275070b
    Harvey Garcia
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Upper-Deck-Documentary-Seasonal-Signatures-HG-Harvey-Garcia-AUTO-/370632964801?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item564b723ac1
    Takashi Saito
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKASHI-SIATO-2008-UPPER-DECK-DOCUMENTARY-SEASONAL-SIGNATURES-AUTOGRAPH-AUTO-SP-/160874692528?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item2574e0ffb0
    Ubaldo Jimenez
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ubaldo-jimenez-2008-ud-documentary-seasonal-signatures-/160490804288?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item255dff5440

And the Tupman just sold a while back:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-MATT-TU...p2047675.l2557
    Last edited by yazfan71; 03-30-2013 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Added sold one.
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Greetings:
    Wow I am surprised on that one and I wish I knew what they were asking and also I hate that I cant bid on it cause I dont have Paypal argh!!!!!!
    If I had Paypal I'd buy it for you but ever since eBay switched over to Paypal only I've been shut out of eBay. Maybe somebody else could help you out?

John Smoltz 2002 Leaf Rookies and Stars #124A John Smoltz Tigers SP

2002 Leaf R&S had short prints of players who had played with other teams (a pretty cool concept) but this Smoltz version seems impossible to find. He was drafted by the Tigers and traded to the Braves before he ever played a game for them. I've seen other people unable to find this card after going after the set but then I've seen some people claim to have pulled this and got rid of it on other forums. Never seen a scan of it though so until then I'll put it into the "doesn't exist" column until I see one.

Greetings:
    PWaldo I'll check the Nat for John-John *lol* anyways that Alex Romero you thought ya found on the Docs. Well......that's the one I've got already the one I need has a different picture on it & the back is labeled different too.

S.R.'75

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast