Would anyone consider

Trading me some hockey or NASCAR memorabilia for an almost brand new PS Vita with 2 games and a 16 gig memory card? Not really looking for anything specific. Let me know what you've got!

I have some signed Hockey jerseys from the early 2ks. I have a dallas stars with hull and modano, Montreal canadians auth HOF jersey, Joe sackic auth avs. Several things from the first year of the bluejackets, a broken john leclair game stick....lmk if interested.
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by sanfran22 View Post
    I have some signed Hockey jerseys from the early 2ks. I have a dallas stars with hull and modano, Montreal canadians auth HOF jersey, Joe sackic auth avs. Several things from the first year of the bluejackets, a broken john leclair game stick....lmk if interested.
    Do you have photos of these?

I think the dallas team jersey is in my bucket. Can take pics of others. What would you like to see?
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by sanfran22 View Post
    I think the dallas team jersey is in my bucket. Can take pics of others. What would you like to see?
    I would like to see everything if possible

bumping this up