Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2012-13 Rookie Anthology Hockey Stars in a Must-See Panini Peek Preview (12 Images)

In case you haven’t heard by now, there’s big news surrounding Panini America’s penultimate product of the 2012-13 NHL collecting season: The popular Rookie Anthology is making a comeback after its impressive debut performance last season — and it’s bringing hockey’s first Prizm cards with it. That development alone, first announced during last week’s 2013 Industry Summit, is enough to keep Anthology buzzing from now until long after it releases in early June.

But there’s so much more to Anthology than just the addition of Prizm, such as Rookie Treasures dual-jersey autograph cards (numbered to 699 or less with prime versions numbered to 99 or less), the glorious return of Crown Royale Silhouettes, (featuring rookies and legends and numbered to 99 or less), the acetate-aided Inscriptions Autographs and Titanium Rookies (numbered to the featured player’s jersey number) just to name four.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks awesome!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

I agree.

Even though 11-12 was quite abusive to me, and I never saw anything great come out of anything but the box topper, I'll probably look to get some of this anyway. Once you get over the fact that it has a bunch of other sets' stuff in it, it's not bad money for some decent hits and a good stack of RCs.