Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tons for sale--make offers--harper, luck, all scanned!!!

Just wanting to clear some of my duplicates, etc. cleared out. You make the offers because apparently whenever I do I am out of touch with reality or maybe I just dont understand how ebay works--so you make the offers and if they are close to ebay minus fees, etc. card is yours. Prefer payment via PAYPAL gift if possible, otherwise please add the fees to pay regular.

Last edited by tekc8083; 04-02-2013 at 02:57 PM.
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

NOW TAKING CONSIGNMENTS, TOP RATED PLUS POWER SELLER. CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS AND WATCH YOUR ITEMS SELL WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK!!!

how much on the football cards
    thanks
    jeff
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

Sorry, but the Jackson has been sold!!

Thanks
    KC
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

NOW TAKING CONSIGNMENTS, TOP RATED PLUS POWER SELLER. CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS AND WATCH YOUR ITEMS SELL WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cowboysrgr8 View Post
    how much on the football cards
    thanks
    jeff

Any particular ones you were interested in........way too many to go through individually....

Thanks
    KC
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

How much you looking for on the Nolan Ryan?

Quote Originally Posted by Shhhhh22 View Post
    How much you looking for on the Nolan Ryan?

PM SENT

Thanks
    KC
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Up
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Nolan ryan and mike schmidt please
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

that Schmidt is sick! if the guy above me doesn't buy it, id like a price please
    Ed
    taking a break from trading

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast