Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jodyy85's Items on eBay

I need pretty much all 2011-12 & 2012-13 J.J. Redick cards. Base to 1/1's. And More!!

Please guys or ladies if you have any J.J. Redick cards at all from the past 2 years and want to sell or trade them PLMK. I want these cards for my Redick Super collection, so I want base, inserts, parallels, autos, game used, patches, plates, refractors, slivers, golds, proofs of all kind, etc. Pretty much any card that has J.J. Redick on it is wanted. I have gotten a little behind on his newer cards because most of my attention lately is trying to complete his entire 2006-07 True Rookies set. I only have three more left to complete this set and I am also looking this cards VERY HARD. The 3 I need are: 1. 2006-07 SP Authentic #93 (/199) BV: $6.00 2. 2006-07 Fleer Ultra Lucky 14 Rookie #211 (/500) BV: $12.00 3. 2006-07 Upper Deck Chronology Jersey Rookie #144 (/99) BV: Not Listing ( I am very confused about this card because in Beckett it says this card was not disturbed in packs. Not only have I never seen any of these for sale or trade but I have never even seen a picture of this card ANYWHERE!!!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS CARD, I WOULD GREATLY APPERICIATE YOU TELLING MME ANYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT IT.) I also need other Redick cards as well, so if you have any cards of his at all please LET ME KNOW. PM me for quicker response. I have trade bait and paypal for all and any Redick cards that I need. I am also looking for COOL DUKE STUFF FOR MY MANCAVE. Like banners, pennants, posters, pictures, signs, license plates, etc. Thx for your time, Jody.
    Last edited by mrjobe85; 03-28-2013 at 06:34 PM. Reason: add

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (77) Trader Retreat
    Country
    Twitter: @moosejaw00 See lkelly12's Items on eBay Instagram: Kronozio

PM sent~~

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jodyy85's Items on eBay

bump 4 da day

SCF Rewards