Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    What are you looking for, trade or cash?
    Quote Originally Posted by Quavis View Post
    I Have a Press Pass auto that just says "Frachise 55" in red ink instead of Roy Hibbert. Press pass said he only signed a few like that I think it was 5.

rookie auto check bucket
    Hidden Content Anything you see is FT&FS

Any interest in a 12-13 totally certified private signings on card auto? Would like to put together a deal so I could get that shaq ultra platinum from ya. lmk thanks
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Sorry I looked for the platinum and must have traded the shaq. LMK if there is anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by jprt80 View Post
    Any interest in a 12-13 totally certified private signings on card auto? Would like to put together a deal so I could get that shaq ultra platinum from ya. lmk thanks

Make a reasonable cash offer. Im open.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodor Madison View Post
    Sorry I looked for the platinum and must have traded the shaq. LMK if there is anything else.
    Can you do the iguodala topps chrome rookie refractor & the payton 04-05 finest x-fractor. iggy bv is 12 and the payton is 4. hibbert is 15. lmk or post thanks
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

double post. see next page
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast