Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

I can't speak for the others on your list but I can tell you these 3 are more than likely sitting in some un-opened product. Score and Victory Blacks have a very low print run and theres mass quantity of boxes/cases of the stuff same with OPC and the blank backs. Usually if they don't surface within a couple months of the product release you normally won't see them for a looooong time if at all. I mean come on, whos going to break cases of score and victory when the market is flooded with all sorts of other products, usually score/victory/OPC aren't on most case breakers minds.

Thats my guess as well. It took me close to 3 years for the Peckham 1/1 from UD Black to appear and thankfully I messaged the seller when I did or else it would have still been in his PC.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JeremyS742's Items on eBay

11-12 Certified Pat Quinn #9

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

sorry it was a pm that has since been deleted. I thought it was in a thread i made there. WHOOPS. You wont put card not produced even if ITG has since removed it from their checklist? ITG are the best at keeping their checklists up to date. Either way doesnt bother me though as i keep my lists separate from any site.

PM Dr Price and ask him to contact someone at SCF. I get not deleting it but adding a tag. It's basically marking it as announced but never made. If someone should stumble upon an old checklist posted elsewhere that includes it and it isn't here, they could end up looking for a nonexistent card thinking SCF simply missed it. Keeping it and adding the information that it wasn't produced ends that search.

Like mentioned, the goal is not to help just one person but to keep a accurate information for other collector that will come after. Like for the 1/1 error redemption, in the set information, since Dr. Price posted the actual number of cards that we mailed, we added the information in form of set note as on Print run of 10 often only 3 or four were mailed. yet the card were annouce with a print run of ten but let say for one card only 4 were mailed then it reall 1/4. So adding the information help future collector. This is why it good to pass the information to us.

At the same time, you can see here that for many member they think many cards were not produce yet some member confirm they had one. This is why we can only add information upon some confirmation from the manufacturer. The check list itself my be a clue but not a confirmation.

In the end the goal is also to help future collectors to get accurate information. So if any of you do get a confirmation and can forward it yo us then we can mark it as not produced so other can benifit of the information. We can't just use hear say as we want to make sure the information is accurate. But in certain case we can always add in the set note section information like this one but not on the card itself. If there is more then one card not produce in this set then let me know and I can add a note to the set on this information.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

11-12 Certified Pat Quinn #9

Not sure where you got this information but card #9 is :
    2011-12 Certified #9 Mike Richards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Has Beliveau not signed anything in a year or two?

Country
    See grisroy's Items on eBay

I know that a lot of people have been wondering about this one over the years, so I'll post that I have this one and that it actually exists lol...

Cam

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Has Beliveau not signed anything in a year or two?

He has, but they're getting more and more limited in quantity. I recall reading somewhere (probably the Montreal Gazette) that he's actually fallen a bit behind--or the first time in about fifty years--on responding to all the personal mail he still receives.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

One of his friend goes to his home and make him sign jersey and images that he try to sell after, he pay him to do them but with many info like the year he won the cup etc.. depending on the piece. I saw a few in January and he still write very well since he his much better now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pyrayork's Items on eBay

13stepper I PMd you...I have the Scheifele Prime.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See justis14's Items on eBay

I've been wondering does these exist. I haven't seen any of them (and I search ebay daily...)

2005-06 Parkhurst Signatures ZC Zdeno Chara
    2009-10 Be A Player Signatures S-ZC SP Zdeno Chara
    2010-11 Donruss Die-Cut Gems Autographs 123 /25 Zdeno Chara
    2010-11 Upper Deck Oversized 3”x5” OS3 Zdeno Chara
    2011-12 Score Black Ice 15 Zdeno Chara
    2011-12 Score Black Ice 61 Zdeno Chara
    2011-12 Score Gold Rush 15 Zdeno Chara
    2011-12 Score Gold Rush 61 Zdeno Chara

Johanna

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast