Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Hockey cards that don't seem to actually exist

GeorgehenryCollec had a great thread in the football section that resulted in a lot of cards being found so I thought it would be a good idea to have a hockey one.

What cards seem to not exist even though they are listed on an inventory or a checklist? Post here and maybe a member can help you find it!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sortguld's Items on eBay

How about this card or any from that set.
    Been looking for ever and havent seen any copies on any player.
    I think they are supposed to be 10 copies of each but not sure.

996-97 Leaf Limited Rookies Gold #10 Jonas Hoglund
    Last edited by sortguld; 03-29-2013 at 07:08 AM. Reason: link wrong

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

I have never seen any of these:

All Mark Scheifele

Elite Rookie SP Status /10 #277
    New Breed Materials Patch #'D to 25
    New Breed Materials Prime #'D to 25
    New Breed Materials Auto Patch #'D to 5
    Last edited by 13stepper; 03-29-2013 at 09:14 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (12)
    Country
    See nucksforcup's Items on eBay

this card is listed on the SCF inventory 2011-12 Between The Pipes Autographs#ACS2 Cory Schneider Dr. price confirmed on HI in a thread it wasnt made

Edit: just checked ITG site and checklist and card has been removed there.
    Last edited by Nucks4cup; 03-29-2013 at 12:03 PM.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

In the inventory, we never delete a entry that once was listed. But if you can post a link to the thread Price say it was never produce then we can add after the player name (Card Not Produced). The main reason behing never deleting a entry that was issued in a check list is that other site may still list it and then people may ask us to add it again. Deleting a card mean we loose this information. Adding (Card Not Produced), inform any future user it never was produce so it make it more informative and break the confusion. This is more important to us then the stats part where member can pull percentage of card owned.

Anyone who want a card mark as never produced we need a confirmation like if you post the link to the post where Price confirm this. Then I can mark it as never produce.
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 03-29-2013 at 12:58 PM.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (12)
    Country
    See nucksforcup's Items on eBay

In the inventory, we never delete a entry that once was listed. But if you can post a link to the thread Price say it was never produce then we can add after the player name (Card Not Produced). The main reason behing never deleting a entry that was issued in a check list is that other site may still list it and then people may ask us to add it again. Deleting a card mean we loose this information. Adding (Card Not Produced), inform any future user it never was produce so it make it more informative and break the confusion. This is more important to us then the stats part where member can pull percentage of card owned.

Anyone who want a card mark as never produced we need a confirmation like if you post the link to the post where Price confirm this. Then I can mark it as never produce.

sorry it was a pm that has since been deleted. I thought it was in a thread i made there. WHOOPS. You wont put card not produced even if ITG has since removed it from their checklist? ITG are the best at keeping their checklists up to date. Either way doesnt bother me though as i keep my lists separate from any site.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

sorry it was a pm that has since been deleted. I thought it was in a thread i made there. WHOOPS. You wont put card not produced even if ITG has since removed it from their checklist? ITG are the best at keeping their checklists up to date. Either way doesnt bother me though as i keep my lists separate from any site.

PM Dr Price and ask him to contact someone at SCF. I get not deleting it but adding a tag. It's basically marking it as announced but never made. If someone should stumble upon an old checklist posted elsewhere that includes it and it isn't here, they could end up looking for a nonexistent card thinking SCF simply missed it. Keeping it and adding the information that it wasn't produced ends that search.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The card that I am most wondering about is:
    2011-12 Crown Royale In Harms Way #6 Henrik Lundqvist

This card should be pretty easy to find, but I have yet to see one after looking for over a year. Does anyone have one?

SCF Rewards
    Country

11-12 Contenders matchup booklet
    Brett Connolly
    Erik Gudbranson
    Jacob Markstrom
    Steven Stamkos
    I'm fairly certain this card does not exist, I've yet to see it, or a redemption show up anywhere.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

I have never seen any of these:

All Mark Scheifele

New Breed Materials Patch #'D to 25
    New Breed Materials Prime #'D to 25

Don't know about the 2 /25, but I wouldn't be surprised if these 2 just weren't pulled:

For Gardiner I haven't seen the auto patch /5 or the patch /25, and I have the only gold /10 I've ever seen. (and I check listings quite often)

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast