Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question What was the best pack, box, or case of hockey cards that you have ever opened?

What was the best pack, box, or case of hockey cards that you have ever opened and why was it the greatest?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

I got 5 retail blaster of 12-13 score when it was first released and got 3 black ice parallels out of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My best box would be my latest one, 2012-13 Heroes And Prospects. The hits:

SCF Rewards
    Country

The best pack: a 2008-09 ITG H&P that I got a Made To Order Double Memorabilia from.
    The best box: a box of 2006-07 SP Game-Used where every pack but 1 had an autographed memorabilia card in it. The other 1 had a Malkin rookie.
    The best case: The one I opened the other week was a case of 2011-12 Pinnacle that had 18 autographs in it, including all of the Hanson brothers, and my very first 1 of 1, a Pekka Rinne Private Signings.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For a single package purchase I have a three-way tie

07/08 ITG Ultimate

12/13 ITG Ultimate

and this package here from 11/12 ITG Ultimate
    if it wasn't for I opened it infront of the shop owner I'd have 0 people to believe me.

Two 1/1's and a dual auto of 2 HOFer's /9

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

My best box was 08-09 trilogy. It had 3 very solid autos and a SP rookie (forget who it was). The autos were a Ryan Miller auto jersey /100, Zetterberg SuperStar Scripts Auto, Ovechkin/Backstrom Clear Cut Combos Dual Auto /25. At the time it was a very good box it did not contain the biggest hit I have pulled but provided very good autos.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

Best box would be a tie between 2004-05 ITG Franchises Canadian that I pulled a Georges Vezina Double Memorabilia and Red Horner Autograph in the same box and a box of 2005-06 Artifacts that I pulled a Jari Kurri 1/1 Autograph and Brett Hull 1/1 Stick/Jersey card. Best pack to me personally was a pack of 1993-94 Leaf Hockey that I pulled a Gretzky/Lemieux Gold All Stars insert, Doug Gilmour Studio Signature insert and Painted Warriors insert of Ed Belfour. As a 12 year old kid, it didn't get any better than that pack considering I rarely ever got one insert in a pack, let alone three.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Best box would have been the 2008-09 Canadiens Centennial box that had the Henri Richard Habs Inks and the dual Carey Price/Andrei Markov Habs Inks.

Best pack would have been the 2007-08 Hot Prospects that had a Patty Kane SP RC in it.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

If I had to guess it would be either:
    1. The first box of 11-12 Black Diamond I broke. I hit a Nuge Ice /99 and a Gretzky Championship Rings. I forget the rest of the box.
    2. 2nd box of 12-13 SPA I cracked yesterday included 5 autos and a Update Spectrum. Cizikas SOTT, 11-12 Ribeiro SOTT, Bollig FWA, Shenn Limited Auto and a SOTT Sixes of the Flyers. The update spectrum was a 10/10 of Datsyuk.
    3. First box of 11-12 Titanium,. De Haan home sweaters jersey/auto /100 and a De Haan Rookie Spectrum 12/12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

bought a penguins spot in a group break for a case of the cup. Got a limited logo crosby and honorable number patch auto crosby(neither of which i obtain yet, redemptions). Fleury signature patch and a crosby base.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast