Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Joe Flacco HM 2013 home address

I saw a success on SCN of Joe Flacco from Harveys 2013 address list however as someone who has the 2013 Harvey address there are no Flacco adresseslisted. Can anyone explain this?
    Hidden Content
    Davids Sports Autographs. (my facebook page)

Hidden Content
    Davids Autograph Store. (my autograph store)

Why do you need his home address to get his auto. send it to the team facility
    Last edited by WYTMKE; 03-28-2013 at 09:43 PM.
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

I sent to the team facility a year ago and still haven't gotten it back. Plus I don't think I've ever seen a success from the team address...I was really hoping to add him to my collection especially after seeing a success from his home address

my son got a pic with him when they came to denver during playoffs well the come back this year so now ill get a team helmet signed
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

Quote Originally Posted by phillyboi90 View Post
    I saw a success on SCN of Joe Flacco from Harveys 2013 address list however as someone who has the 2013 Harvey address there are no Flacco adresseslisted. Can anyone explain this?
    Someone just messed up because his name is not in it. The last I saw he lived in Haddonfield, NJ but I don't have a street address.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I double checked Harvey's lists and there isn't one in there. Someone has to have his address out there. I need to find a way to trade a Harvey addres for Flaccos home address. I went to school at the University of Delaware where Joe played so he is obviously one of my favorite players and really wish to add him to my autograph collection.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyboi90 View Post
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. I double checked Harvey's lists and there isn't one in there. Someone has to have his address out there. I need to find a way to trade a Harvey addres for Flaccos home address. I went to school at the University of Delaware where Joe played so he is obviously one of my favorite players and really wish to add him to my autograph collection.
    If you were hanging around the McDonalds in Aberdeen, MD the day after he signed his new contract you could have got him there. lol They took the video off youtube I believe, but he ordered McNuggests and a tea and the girl working the drive-thru window took a video with her phone.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

The address that used to get successes in 2008 was:
    222 Haviland Ave
    Audubon NJ 08106

The address was either his home or his parents home at the time. I sent to him 01-May-2008, and am still waiting for a response.

-arfmax
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:500!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):116
    Percent Complete:65.79

I appreciate you helping me out arfmax. It's worth a shot. Thank you.
    Hidden Content
    Davids Sports Autographs. (my facebook page)

Hidden Content
    Davids Autograph Store. (my autograph store)

He lives in haddonfield.
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast