Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

Joe Flacco HM 2013 home address

I saw a success on SCN of Joe Flacco from Harveys 2013 address list however as someone who has the 2013 Harvey address there are no Flacco adresseslisted. Can anyone explain this?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See WYTMKE23's Items on eBay

Why do you need his home address to get his auto. send it to the team facility
    Last edited by WYTMKE; 03-28-2013 at 09:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent to the team facility a year ago and still haven't gotten it back. Plus I don't think I've ever seen a success from the team address...I was really hoping to add him to my collection especially after seeing a success from his home address

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See WYTMKE23's Items on eBay

my son got a pic with him when they came to denver during playoffs well the come back this year so now ill get a team helmet signed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw a success on SCN of Joe Flacco from Harveys 2013 address list however as someone who has the 2013 Harvey address there are no Flacco adresseslisted. Can anyone explain this?

Someone just messed up because his name is not in it. The last I saw he lived in Haddonfield, NJ but I don't have a street address.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I double checked Harvey's lists and there isn't one in there. Someone has to have his address out there. I need to find a way to trade a Harvey addres for Flaccos home address. I went to school at the University of Delaware where Joe played so he is obviously one of my favorite players and really wish to add him to my autograph collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I double checked Harvey's lists and there isn't one in there. Someone has to have his address out there. I need to find a way to trade a Harvey addres for Flaccos home address. I went to school at the University of Delaware where Joe played so he is obviously one of my favorite players and really wish to add him to my autograph collection.

If you were hanging around the McDonalds in Aberdeen, MD the day after he signed his new contract you could have got him there. lol They took the video off youtube I believe, but he ordered McNuggests and a tea and the girl working the drive-thru window took a video with her phone.

...Rick

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

The address that used to get successes in 2008 was:
    222 Haviland Ave
    Audubon NJ 08106

The address was either his home or his parents home at the time. I sent to him 01-May-2008, and am still waiting for a response.

-arfmax
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

I appreciate you helping me out arfmax. It's worth a shot. Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He lives in haddonfield.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast