Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

FT 2012 limited RG3 phenom 3 COLOR patch auto

I am looking for stuff that really catches my eye. I am interested in HOF's and guaranteed future HOF"s post what you have and if I like it hopefully we can work out a deal.
    Last edited by WYTMKE; 03-29-2013 at 06:56 AM.
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

up
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

Up

up

Can I return it when his knee blows out again?

wow good ? just talk to allstate the will put you in good hands

thanks

up

I've got a Jay Cutler Face used Baby tear wipe with matching passafire for it. Its in my bucket.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast