Done A couple GBs Case Prime and Ulitmate

Had Pits for the Prime Break and got a Despres Rookie /199, a Despres/stall Jersey, and a Despres seams/10 and
    Lemieux gen Letters /7.

In the ultimate i had Winnipeg and got a scheifele auto and the big hit E Kane sig logo sheild Redemption /1
    Thanks for the look.
    Last edited by Gid202000; 03-29-2013 at 01:09 PM.

2. Wata Photo
    Would love to see some scans!
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

A link to the lemieux is in the thread,and the kane is a redemption but if u like to see it I will get a scan for u in a bit
    Not sure if im going to redeam the kane or sell it or trade it.

Yeah I saw the scan of the Lemieux very nice card don't worry about a scan of the redemption congratulations that's a huge hit
    Quote Originally Posted by Gid202000 View Post
    A link to the lemieux is in the thread,and the kane is a redemption but if u like to see it I will get a scan for u in a bit
    Not sure if im going to redeam the kane or sell it or trade it.
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

Wow, you made out pretty well!
    Collecting Doug Wilson, T206 Baseball Cards, and Horse Racing Cards. All my lists are located on my website below:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

wow nice hit. PM me on the Kane if you want to trade or sell
    Players - Jets (Trouba, Scheifele etc) T.Kidd, CuJo autos and Don Cherry.
    Rookie Year - Mark and Michael Stone
    Master Want List - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content

Would be very interested in the Kane, check my bucket and see if anything peaks your interest
    Players I am looking for:Dan Hamhuis,Tyson Sexsmith,Lucic,Spencer Machacek,Michal Repik,Mark Fistric,Jonathon Blum,Gilbert Brule,Evander Kane,Cody Franson,Brent Festerling,Brendan Mikkelson,Andrej Meszaros,Mario Bliznak & any other former Vancouver Giants players
    Check my bucket out Hidden Content

Wow 2 huge hits!! Congrats!
    I collect MOST current Leafs! Major PC: Jake Gardiner
    Other PC's: Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, Phaneuf, JVR, Rielly etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content
    Website/Wantlist/Tradelist: Hidden Content