Buy (1) Fleer Throwback Box or buy Pacific Prizm+Totally Certified Boxes??

I've been trying to make a decision (haven't bought a box in a while) and I'm completely stuck between these two options. What's the consensus on these products?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content .........................Hidden Content

Also buying/trading for ALL Donald Cerrone & Urijah Faber

Prizm and Certified. The Fleer Retro is completely hit or miss, mostly miss.

If your gonna drop that kinda money on these two options I'd go with fleer retro just based on big hit potential but I wouldn't buy the one that has already been released with the huge mark up on price, I'd just preorder the next one that's going to be released.
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

Just buy totally certified, fleer retro and prizm are hit/miss.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

I dig Totally Certified.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

I think everything is inherently hit or miss- buying boxes is all about potential. Thanks for the input guys, still undecided at the moment though. I'll let ya know what I end up with
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content .........................Hidden Content

Also buying/trading for ALL Donald Cerrone & Urijah Faber

Certified to seems to be the safe option. It's unlikely you hit something massive but it is also likely you won't strike out completely.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by litlmess15 View Post
    I think everything is inherently hit or miss- buying boxes is all about potential. Thanks for the input guys, still undecided at the moment though. I'll let ya know what I end up with
    In the end it is all the same cardboard,felt and auto,photo,just different players. Its not like you will end up with gold in one box and silver in the other etc.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I'd go 12/13 Fleer Retro. Prizm is too expensive these days. Yes TC has been a good value product but since you're asking for Prizm + TC, I would steer clear from Prizm.

Good luck with whichever decision you make.
    Andrew Nicholson & Becky Hammon.
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Hidden Content