Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Entire inventory FT/FS - Looking for Caps

Hey guys, I've really kind of lost a lot of interest in the hobby for this year due to the lack of products and such. Right now I'm definitely trying to clean my collection out a bit and get rid of most of my tradebait while I'm home for the weekend. I'm mainly looking to get some good Caps cards to add to that collection, while my bait gets cleaned out and ready for next year when I'm willing to spend money again. I will apologize in advance, I hesitate to trade to Canada unless it's a pretty big deal because of the postage hike. I'm mainly looking for John Carlson, Ovechkin, Orlov or Backstrom, but will accept most players if the card is nice. (Prefer mid/higher end GU, most auto's, and patches, as well as low numbered cards). You can also look into my remaining Capitals YG needs in the link in my sig, still looking for those. Thanks a lot guys, let me know what you have!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where is your bucket link to your traders?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where is your bucket link to your traders?

It is in my SCF inventory. Should be a link to it under my name to the left.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

Have Varlamov YG
    Mike Green Rookie
    Caps rookies
    OPC Black

interested in Eberle YG and maybe more.

thx,
    Kid

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi there, I could use your Hodgson Elite RC. Have some pretty nice Ovechkin game used in my bucket. Let me know!

Mark
    aka Bear Ridge Collectibles