Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

alex, as a legal citizen of the United States, who is Hispanic, how are you treated badly by the GOP?

Well, this guy referred to Hispanics as "wetbacks" and thinks that's acceptable...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so one person is the whole party?

if so, then Clinton passing DOMA means all dems are against gay marriage?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

so one person is the whole party?

if so, then Clinton passing DOMA means all dems are against gay marriage?

So one example is the whole case? Why are the courts backed up? They should be flying through those cases.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

agreed on both sides of it

what I see as the issue is that the GOP is pushing for stricter laws on illegal aliens, and most see this as they are against immigrants, which is not the case, because they are two completely different things.

one idiot saying something stupid in no way a representation of an entire group, whether political or not

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

agreed on both sides of it

what I see as the issue is that the GOP is pushing for stricter laws on illegal aliens, and most see this as they are against immigrants, which is not the case, because they are two completely different things.

one idiot saying something stupid in no way a representation of an entire group, whether political or not

No, but it does perpetuate their own stereotype. Funny, a Republican says something stupid and he's "an individual" but when anyone else does, they're an indication of the group as a whole.

Who said this, the Republicans or just a person?
    Who flew planes into the towers, the Muslims or some people?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

You all missed it?

This is the new message of the GOP....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

the radio guy who said something about the black women college basketball team? what was his name Imus?

I also remember back in 1996 when Allen Iverson was playing for Georgetown Billy Packer was one of the announcers for CBS and he called Iverson a "tough little monkey".

http://awfulannouncing.blogspot.com/...ut-of-sex.html

Whenever I would watch college basketball and Packer would announce I would either mute the tv or turn the radio up so that I wouldn't have to hear him. He should have been fired on the spot. Instead he gave a half hearted apology and was given a pass.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Ha....and the GOP is still wondering why the Hispanic community voted for Obama in such an overwhelming number.

As a Hispanic-American surrounded by a large majority of other Hispanics here in Miami, FL.....let me tell you, they are NOT going to change their thinking about the GOP anytime soon.

You don't treat us like second class citizens for decades and then expect us to change.

They can even get that CLOWN Rubio to run for president and Hispanics will still not be swayed.

Finally, as a Latino, all I can say to this vile, good-for-nothing, waste of a human being is.....screw you and your party.

CHURCH!!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Rubio .... (Mr. Blonde as I call him) is a pretty white looking Latino find for the GOP. He's achieved "Puppet Status" in the same way as Bobby Jindal had, when you are a minority and asked to provide the response to the State of the Union address, you must not try to shoot yourself in the foot.

Rubio may or may not receive the blessing of his full party when the time comes. He's white enough to pull it off, but I'm sure he's still too Mexican for some Republicans, even though his parents are Cuban.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12