A lot for sale! Football and Wrestling. OSU, Browns, More

Decided to sell of a portion of my whole collection. All of this stuff is for sale only. I am not trading unless it's a very hard to get Miz,Edge or Raven card(Example: Raven wcw auto,miz 2010 relic/auto, edge 2009 mat auto). Shipping will be 4.00 for up to 5 cards. The more you buy the more of a deal I can give. Cards will be placed into a sleeve and plastic top loaded packaged in a team bag, then placed into a bubble mailer. I will take paypal as a gift or I will add on a little more to cover the paypal fee.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrestli...7633118580716/

My Collection: Hidden Content
    I Collect: (wrestling):The Miz, Edge, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Natalya
    (Sports):Bernie Kosar, A.J. Hawk, Mark Price, Johnny Manziel, Sergei Bobrovsky, Ryan Murray, Cam Atkinson

Let me know prices for the Beanie patch and Jeff Jarrett auto and William Regal auto. Thank you
    -Keith

how much for the durant? please shoot me a pm thanks
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Collecting autos of: Courtney Roby - Colts/Packers Autos & GU

price on the durant please
    Looking for ROOKIE cards of the following:
    Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, & Miggy Cabrera
    Lebron, Westbrook, Durant, & Kevin Love
    Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Luck, Justin Gilbert, Johnny Manziel & Houston Texans

Tyler Seguin, Jamie Benn, Jonathan Toews, & Patrick Kane

Price on

Hartline Contenders auto
    CM Punk Auto
    Jeff Jarrett Auto
    Jeff Hardy Auto

Anyone asking about the durant, a fair warning like a lot of these premier autos one of the numbers is slight dinged but the card went right to a magnet case. Im asking 300 for the card but am up for offers. All others requesting prices I have pmed back.

(Sports):Bernie Kosar, A.J. Hawk, Mark Price, Johnny Manziel, Sergei Bobrovsky, Ryan Murray, Cam Atkinson

one last bump before e bay.