Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

108 Numbered cards- 10.80 shipped

Lot is sold, please close!
    Last edited by palantri; 04-20-2013 at 03:34 PM.
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

interest today?

bring it back after 2 weeks, any interest?

a detailed list would help you move it faster. free bump and good luck

for a dime per, I don't really wanna bother- if they sell, great. if not, ill toss em or put em in a box, no major loss either way

would you do any trades for them?
    ****Super Collecting The Undertaker, ALberto Del Rio, HHH and Tara/Victoria***** Hidden Content

Hidden Content <------- My Taker/Del Rio/HHH/Tara/Victoria PC

if you wanted the whole lot, we could definitely work on a trade, if you only wanted a couple, id be less excited about that
    Ed

Yeah I am interested in trading for the whole lot of them. Just PM me and let me know what you are thinking. Thanks
    ****Super Collecting The Undertaker, ALberto Del Rio, HHH and Tara/Victoria***** Hidden Content

Hidden Content <------- My Taker/Del Rio/HHH/Tara/Victoria PC

hit me with a trade list or bucket and Ill see what I can find!
    thanks
    Ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast