Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmlalala's Items on eBay

Figured J.T. Miller would be in but guess he'll be in later products.

Personally, not a huge fan of the triple auto idea for the RC's, the ones /699 will be pretty low in value imo, unless you're doing the set why go after that one when you can get the one /399 or even /49? Guess I can't judge until it comes out, but I think doing two tiers would've been better, one autographed and one non-autographed (or do three tiers but do a base, jersey and auto version). I just think too many autos will be out after just one product. Huberdeau for instance, he'll have 1147 autographs for the base set, not to mention however many are made for the Signature Pucks set.

Just my opinion, does look better than previous years though

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See breakawaysc's Items on eBay

Yeah, distributor said it would be the 16th but it wasn't confirmed. Just got the official confirmation that it will be released on the 16th. Keep an eye out for our Midnight Madness Trilogy breaks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (15)
    Country

Has anyone seen a checklist yet?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmlalala's Items on eBay

Has anyone seen a checklist yet?

believe it's on upper deck's site

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trilogy hockey

Is Trilogy hockey out yet? Anyone know. It was supposed to be out on the 2nd I think. Be interesting to see some of the breaks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See breakawaysc's Items on eBay

Is Trilogy hockey out yet? Anyone know. It was supposed to be out on the 2nd I think. Be interesting to see some of the breaks.

Pushed back to the 16th

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234