Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whats the deal with topps redemptions. this is stupid!

So I have redemptions 3 1/2 years oldest to 1 year being the newest and a few in between have emailed and called several times with hold please then ring tone and not one reply via email. Whats the deal are any of you having the same issue. And panini is just as bad. Booooo!

I can't stand redemptions,luckily I have only 8 outstanding between Topps and Panini and nothing that old yet.I think Panini annoys me more than Topps though as you can't buy a hobby product from them without at least 1 redemption.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

True but the topps product from the last three years in every box ive hit one or both autos as redemptions. No B.S. unless its base topps a redemption. In every box and nothing back nor a reply.

I hear ya klavalla, I have had a Bryce Harper rookie auto that has been with them fora year and a half. They already tried asking me if I would accept a replacement......I said, "no way!". I am going to make sure they send me that bad boy.......if you find a good way to get in touch with them, let me know!
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

Just redeemed a couple thing from triple threads, now I'm worried I'll never see em.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

I just finally got a 6 auto/relic book from 2012 topps triple threads after 6 months of waiting. I'm still waiting on a Dylan Bundy Nickname auto I pulled out of Sterling from 2012. I have a feeling I'll be waiting around 6 months for that one too...I hate redemptions. Anymore, I turn around and sell them rather than wait for them. I'd rather make the money and have someone else have the headache of the redemption lol. Good luck with all of yours! I definitely don't feel so bad now that someone else has been waiting for over a year!

Another reason why I rarely buy boxes, preferring to buy singles instead. No putting up with redemption issues.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

3-1/2 years?! Dude, I didn't even even know that kinda wait was an option.
    I've been waiting one and a half years for the only redemption I've redeemed and I was really hoping they didn't make anyone wait much past that.
    I mean seriousy.
    Apparently Topps has my player's sticker autos in reserve for new products they're advertising but not for products they've already made their money on.
    Seriously, Topps.
    Joey Votto can run faster, jump higher, dive deeper, stay under longer, come up dryer and whip his weight in wildcats while gettin' kicked every fifteen minutes by a Zebra.

Hidden Content / Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast