Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

looking for 1992 upper deck autos

trying to restart something I started years ago which is to get the whole 1992 upper deck baseball set signed, about a quater of the way through. Have other card for trade with stars and such, so let the trading begin.

SCF Rewards
    Country

here is what I have found so far:

584 mike simms
    108 Darrin fletcher
    442 pat combs
    19 andy ashby (creased in the middle)

let me know if you need them

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have a bunch, only looking to sell at 1.75 per card dlvd. heres a list.287 mark eichhorn 638 luis Salazar 662 chris haney 586 dave hollins 454 keith Mitchell 547 dave stewart 140 pat borders 603 craig grebeck 637 rich de lucia 80 keith and kevin Mitchell signed by keith 544 eddie zosky 779 andy stankiewicz 13 pat lennon 67 joey Hamilton 68 tyler greene 468 Lloyd moseby 321 gary Gaetti 680 ted power (not the best of condition). So that's 31.50 for the lot shipped to your door. Please pm me if interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Diamondbacks
    Instagram:

I have some 92 ud
    wants, trades pics, and more on my son's blog

Hidden Content