Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I don't have a big enough ego to post any of my YT vids, lol! But I did manage to record pulling my first MJ auto #1/19 from a box of 08'09 UD Black. From 10'11 Panini Limited, a John Wall "Next Day Signatures" #/99 AND a redemption for a Kobe Bryant "Monikers" gold parallel auto #/25. From 09'10 Exquisite, a Blake Griffin base RC #/225 and a James Harden auto RC #/225. But I've had a few box breaks that I was unable to record where I've hit some sick cards.
    Right now I'm in a bad spot where as my cpu is too old (for YouTube) to record vids and too old for Photobucket's new website to upload pics.... I guess it's about time for a new cpu, even though this one work's perfectly fine.....................

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

I don't have a big enough ego to post any of my YT vids, lol! But I did manage to record pulling my first MJ auto #1/19 from a box of 08'09 UD Black. From 10'11 Panini Limited, a John Wall "Next Day Signatures" #/99 AND a redemption for a Kobe Bryant "Monikers" gold parallel auto #/25. From 09'10 Exquisite, a Blake Griffin base RC #/225 and a James Harden auto RC #/225. But I've had a few box breaks that I was unable to record where I've hit some sick cards.
    Right now I'm in a bad spot where as my cpu is too old (for YouTube) to record vids and too old for Photobucket's new website to upload pics.... I guess it's about time for a new cpu, even though this one work's perfectly fine.....................

Post the MJ auto box break. Maybe seeing some video posts will inspire others to do the same.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post the MJ auto box break. Maybe seeing some video posts will inspire others to do the same.

Nah, I'll probably get into trouble here... *rolls eyes*

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nah, I'll probably get into trouble here... *rolls eyes*

???

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wrote a """"naughty"""" word on a previous thread and was given a warning. I know I've used ACTUAL cusses in my YT vids and I'm pretty sure I cussed in the vid. that I pull the MJ autograph. And by posting a YT vid on here that contains what they consider """foul language""", you can get into trouble.

SCF Rewards
    Country

that stinks. it's really hard to find box breaks with big pulls that have no cuss words in them lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

A sick break from someone of Belgium also!! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

A sick break from someone of Belgium also!! :)

another great video i've seen. i'm surprised at how calm this guy was lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's time for that new PC Chris! I miss your breaks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Feel free to check out my youtube page in my sig. I get a bunch of different stuff from trades, the bay, IP/ttm autos and a whole lot more.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast