Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I don't have a big enough ego to post any of my YT vids, lol! But I did manage to record pulling my first MJ auto #1/19 from a box of 08'09 UD Black. From 10'11 Panini Limited, a John Wall "Next Day Signatures" #/99 AND a redemption for a Kobe Bryant "Monikers" gold parallel auto #/25. From 09'10 Exquisite, a Blake Griffin base RC #/225 and a James Harden auto RC #/225. But I've had a few box breaks that I was unable to record where I've hit some sick cards.
    Right now I'm in a bad spot where as my cpu is too old (for YouTube) to record vids and too old for Photobucket's new website to upload pics.... I guess it's about time for a new cpu, even though this one work's perfectly fine.....................
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    New York Knicks Team Collector
    I Also Collect: Wilson Chandler Patrick Ewing John Starks Larry Johnson Iman Shumpert Rasheed Wallace Tim Hardaway Jr. Toure' Murry Gary Payton & 98-99 Topps WCW Autographs

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin1985 View Post
    I don't have a big enough ego to post any of my YT vids, lol! But I did manage to record pulling my first MJ auto #1/19 from a box of 08'09 UD Black. From 10'11 Panini Limited, a John Wall "Next Day Signatures" #/99 AND a redemption for a Kobe Bryant "Monikers" gold parallel auto #/25. From 09'10 Exquisite, a Blake Griffin base RC #/225 and a James Harden auto RC #/225. But I've had a few box breaks that I was unable to record where I've hit some sick cards.
    Right now I'm in a bad spot where as my cpu is too old (for YouTube) to record vids and too old for Photobucket's new website to upload pics.... I guess it's about time for a new cpu, even though this one work's perfectly fine.....................
    Post the MJ auto box break. Maybe seeing some video posts will inspire others to do the same.
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Italy61587 View Post
    Post the MJ auto box break. Maybe seeing some video posts will inspire others to do the same.
    Nah, I'll probably get into trouble here... *rolls eyes*
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I Also Collect: Wilson Chandler Patrick Ewing John Starks Larry Johnson Iman Shumpert Rasheed Wallace Tim Hardaway Jr. Toure' Murry Gary Payton & 98-99 Topps WCW Autographs

Nah, I'll probably get into trouble here... *rolls eyes*
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Italy61587 View Post
    ???
    I wrote a """"naughty"""" word on a previous thread and was given a warning. I know I've used ACTUAL cusses in my YT vids and I'm pretty sure I cussed in the vid. that I pull the MJ autograph. And by posting a YT vid on here that contains what they consider """foul language""", you can get into trouble.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

that stinks. it's really hard to find box breaks with big pulls that have no cuss words in them lol

A sick break from someone of Belgium also!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Towny View Post
    A sick break from someone of Belgium also!! :)
    another great video i've seen. i'm surprised at how calm this guy was lol

It's time for that new PC Chris! I miss your breaks!

Feel free to check out my youtube page in my sig. I get a bunch of different stuff from trades, the bay, IP/ttm autos and a whole lot more.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast