Photobucket Question

For those who have mastered the new (worse) photobucket, is there any way to move or delete a large quantity of pics? In the old one you could check/uncheck what you wanted to move to different folders, but in this one I only know how to do it one by one. Maybe I'm missing something, but any help is appreciated. Thanks!

BTW, is there a better site to use honestly? Something that is easy to organize and upload quick with multiple pages for traders/pc/rookes/etc.
    Last edited by TMLxCrosby87; 03-29-2013 at 11:08 PM.
    I collect MOST current Leafs! Major PC: Jake Gardiner
    Other PC's: Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, Phaneuf, JVR, Rielly etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content
    Website/Wantlist/Tradelist: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Go into organize mode. Should be a button/link near the top left of any folder. From there, it's clear as mud.

this new photobucket sucks...how do you drag to organize the cards once theyre in the album you want them in?

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Go into organize mode. Should be a button/link near the top left of any folder. From there, it's clear as mud.
    Yes exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!!
    I collect MOST current Leafs! Major PC: Jake Gardiner
    Other PC's: Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, Phaneuf, JVR, Rielly etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content
    Website/Wantlist/Tradelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by marvelousmarv View Post
    this new photobucket sucks...how do you drag to organize the cards once theyre in the album you want them in?
    I haven't figured that out and I'm a super-genius, so it's possible that you just can't. Or I might be a moron. All I've been able to do is add titles and organize them either alphabetically or numerically :(
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

yeah i found the alphabetically thing but even that didnt put my newer cards next to their namesake
    Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    I haven't figured that out and I'm a super-genius, so it's possible that you just can't. Or I might be a moron. All I've been able to do is add titles and organize them either alphabetically or numerically :(