Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Photobucket Question

    For those who have mastered the new (worse) photobucket, is there any way to move or delete a large quantity of pics? In the old one you could check/uncheck what you wanted to move to different folders, but in this one I only know how to do it one by one. Maybe I'm missing something, but any help is appreciated. Thanks!

    BTW, is there a better site to use honestly? Something that is easy to organize and upload quick with multiple pages for traders/pc/rookes/etc.
    Last edited by TMLxCrosby87; 03-29-2013 at 11:08 PM.
    I collect MOST current Leafs! Major PC: Jake Gardiner
    Other PC's: Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, Phaneuf, JVR, Rielly etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content
    Website/Wantlist/Tradelist: Hidden Content

  2. #2


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15,483
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Go into organize mode. Should be a button/link near the top left of any folder. From there, it's clear as mud.

  3. #3
    this new photobucket sucks...how do you drag to organize the cards once theyre in the album you want them in?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Go into organize mode. Should be a button/link near the top left of any folder. From there, it's clear as mud.
    Yes exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!!
    I collect MOST current Leafs! Major PC: Jake Gardiner
    Other PC's: Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, Phaneuf, JVR, Rielly etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content
    Website/Wantlist/Tradelist: Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by marvelousmarv View Post
    this new photobucket sucks...how do you drag to organize the cards once theyre in the album you want them in?
    I haven't figured that out and I'm a super-genius, so it's possible that you just can't. Or I might be a moron. All I've been able to do is add titles and organize them either alphabetically or numerically :(
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

    Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

  6. #6
    yeah i found the alphabetically thing but even that didnt put my newer cards next to their namesake
    Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    I haven't figured that out and I'm a super-genius, so it's possible that you just can't. Or I might be a moron. All I've been able to do is add titles and organize them either alphabetically or numerically :(

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •