Awesome Justin Verlander 2012 Triple Threads All Star Patch 4/9 FT!

Hey all, looking to trade this one, wants are in my sig but always willing to look at a bucket or a list. Thanks. Really great looking card, looks even more awesome in person. Was tempted to keep it myself but I'm not a Tigers fan and I could use something nice for my PC.

Also for the Tigers' fans who check out this post I also have this one, the left hand top corner has some very minor damage (I can take a pic of that specifically if anyone wants).
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

Cmb for the all star patch
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

pm sent
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Hidden Content

Please CMB and PM me on that Verlander too :)

-Brnadon

Verlander has been traded, sorry guys. Rock City is still around.
    Hidden Content

Both cards now gone, mods please close this thread when you get a chance. Thanks!
    Hidden Content