Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pcmb and let me know if you could use any of mine.
    My Bucket Hidden Content
    Always looking for: Bryce Harper, Matt Kemp, Evan Longoria, Troy Tulowitzki, Yasiel Puig, Colin Kaepernick, Dez Bryant, Clay Matthews,Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James

Quote Originally Posted by js52686 View Post
    Pcmb and let me know if you could use any of mine.
    I like these:
    Justin Blackmon Inception patch
    11 Topps Supreme w/ Jones / Green / Newton / Kaepernick and others

LMK if these are available and if you see anything in my bucket that you can use for them

John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

Did u get my pm?
    I collect Mike Vick, Michael Jordan, RG3, Russell Wilson, Adrian Peterson, Walter Payton, and Buccaneers mainly and anything else that's nice.

Hidden Content

bump....

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

again to the top!

John

Hidden Content

bump it up to the top and lets do some trading!

John

Hidden Content

Looking for patch cards! I prefer 3+ colors but, I can still trade for 2. no single color color's. LMK if you have anything for trade and what you like from my bucket. I hope that we can do some trading!

John

Hidden Content

I have a Patriots Topps Platinum Taylor Price Rc AUto/Patch 3 color 4 breaks!!!

LMK

THanks Brad

Quote Originally Posted by soSUHme90 View Post
    I have a Patriots Topps Platinum Taylor Price Rc AUto/Patch 3 color 4 breaks!!!

LMK

THanks Brad
    Hey Brad, thanks for responding. I mainly started this thread to just do the patches, no autos but, if it's something we can work a deal on, I'd like to see it! Take a look at my bucket and if you see something you would like to trade for it, shoot me a pm with a link or a pic and we can go from there!

John

Hidden Content

Updated the post and explained what I am looking for a little better. Multi-color patch cards. Not single color, not auto / patches, just more than one color patch cards. If you have any thing and see anything you like, let me know.

John

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast