1954 bowman football unopened pack

Long story short I ran across a guy who had a bunch of cards left to him. He wanted them gone. I took a chance on them and bought them after going through a couple boxes, some good and some awful. When I finally got to dig through them I found a bunch of cards from this year including Gifford and bland a but then I found this.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48364513@N02/8601498987/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48364513@N02/8601498987/

Pretty cool

Awesome pick up. I love vintage packs. If it's available for trade, I'd love a shot at it, depending on the value you're looking for on it.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    WTTF:Hidden Content /Hidden Content /Hidden Content /T.Gerhart/AJ.Green/A.Dalton
    (I trade by SV)

If you're selling the gum, I'd be interested.

I'd be interested to see what the condition of the cards are after being trapped with the gum for a long time. Post what you get out of it if you open the pack.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

I won't open it. In the lot I got some other cards from the same year so it's way cooler just to leave it sealed. Plus I think it's probably more valuable sealed.

That's definitely pretty sweet. If you are selling, PM me please.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

Very cool find!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Quote Originally Posted by sk1222 View Post
    I won't open it. In the lot I got some other cards from the same year so it's way cooler just to leave it sealed. Plus I think it's probably more valuable sealed.
    Bit more rare than the cards enclosed in it. Gotta be curious as to what's inside, though.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

That is an awesome find..it would be interesting to see what you could pull from a pack almost 60 years old.