Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Thanks Kelly,the only thing that bothers me is it's an unnumbered 1 of 1 but the product information is proof enough I guess.
    I've seen ITG do the same thing in Hockey product, not sure why they do it.

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Amazing pull on the 1/1! Any chance we can see a scan of it?
    If I can talk my wife into teaching this old guy how to transfer a phone picture to this site I'll try.I have no working scanner but will try to get a picture up and if it works who knows you guys might get to see my other good cards,then I'll have proof they aren't mythical characters.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by michigandan View Post
    I've seen ITG do the same thing in Hockey product, not sure why they do it.
    I saw that,I tried doing a search for similar baseball cards on ebay but no luck whatsoever.Dr.Brian H.Price puts out a nice product but he needs to start numbering the cards instead of giving announced print runs,at least the cards that have 25 copies or less,you know how much of a pain it is to try and prove you actually have a 1 of 1 when it isn't numbered,are you reading this Good Doctor.

No problem. Lmk
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nowunodogg View Post
    No problem. Lmk
    WOW your bucket has some sick stuff in it,went thru the 89 picture one I'd be afraid to even ask for most of them in a trade.Nice eye candy for sure just kept getting better as I went along,thanks for telling me to go to your bucket it was a pleasure.

very nice break, hoping my walmart gets these in, Id like to get them to price match as well.
    Looking for- Lakers GU, auto's
    especially Kobe,Pau gasol, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Paul Goldschmidt RC year stuff.Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related.anything the walking dead related
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    WOW your bucket has some sick stuff in it,went thru the 89 picture one I'd be afraid to even ask for most of them in a trade.Nice eye candy for sure just kept getting better as I went along,thanks for telling me to go to your bucket it was a pleasure.
    LOL!!! Thanks bro. I've actually just started scanning my cards all over again because my old bucket got erased. I've got a ton more to scan but just no time to scan them. I'd LOOOOOVE to get that Henderson for my HOF g/u project. Lmk if we can work something out. Thanks bro
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by adadas101 View Post
    very nice break, hoping my walmart gets these in, Id like to get them to price match as well.
    I was hoping they had series 1 but I haven't seen anymore ser 1 since I bought the only one I ever saw,which yielded a Ryne Sandberg/Brett Jackson dual auto with a print run of 9 so I'm told.The Walmart by my house knows me pretty good and it pays to be friends with the employees as you can get better treatment than the average joe.Series 1 hasn't come down in price as Mike Trout auto's are in that series so the price is holding steady at around 65 dollars.

again i really love this product, and where i hit that trout auto i was happy! so this box is worth the 60 bucks
    Hidden Content
    BB- (Main) E.longoria,)) FB, S.Bradford K.Allen Bb-J.Wall/L.James

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherZero View Post
    again i really love this product, and where i hit that trout auto i was happy! so this box is worth the 60 bucks
    Definitely and ser 2 is on sale for 29.95 at blowout cards so an even better price point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12