Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryeinc's Items on eBay

My "Disney Legends" Autograph Collection

Hi again guys!

Along with my "Film Score Composers Autograph Collection" I'm also announcing the start of my "Disney Legends Autograph Collection" today. Now I love just about everything Disney (Who doesn't?) so I hope this collection goes far! The title of "Disney Legend" is an award given out to the best of the best in the Walt Disney company each year, it's kinda' like the Disney hall of fame. Like my film score composers collection I've received some Disney Legends TTM in the past before but I'd like to expand my collection so I plan on sending many requests out in the future! Stay tuned.

Here's who I have so far-

*TTM*
    Tyrus Wong, Artist
    Animator for the Disney movie "Bambi".
    Became a Disney Legend in 2001

*TTM*
    Phil Collins, Drummer and Singer
    Original drummer for the band "Genesis"
    Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Genesis
    Over 100 million albums sold worldwide
    Did the music for the 1999 Disney film "Tarzan"
    Became a Disney Legend in 2002

*TTM*
    Mary Costa, Actress and Singer
    Voice of Princess Aurora in the 1959 Disney film "Sleeping Beauty".
    Became a Disney Legend in 1999

*TTM*
    Xavier "X" Atencio, Former Disney Imagineer
    Wrote the scripts for many famous Disney attractions such as "Pirates Of The Caribbean" and "The Haunted Mansion".
    Wrote many famous Disney attraction songs such as "Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me)" and "Grim Grinning Ghosts".
    Became a Disney Legend in 1996

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

I am a huge fan of Disney. Proposed to my wife there and later made it the second week of our honeymoon. This is such a unique collection. Keep it up and good luck!
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

*TTM*
    Michael Eisner, Businessman
    CEO of the Walt Disney Company from 1984 to 2005
    Has a net worth of over $615 Million Dollars

Now Mr. Eisner doesn't have the title of "Disney Legend" at the moment but I'm sure they'll induct him in the near future. I mean, the man saved the company back in the day!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mary Costas signature and inscription is some of the best hand writing i have ever seen!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mary Costas signature and inscription is some of the best hand writing i have ever seen!

I agree! It's quite beautiful!

Also, you're a Johanna Long fan? Cool! She was born right here in Pensacola. Raced a lot at the local track (Five Flags Speedway).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree! It's quite beautiful!

Also, you're a Johanna Long fan? Cool! She was born right here in Pensacola. Raced a lot at the local track (Five Flags Speedway).

Yeah I like her and have most of her R/U and Autos. Im in central FLA but hate that long stretch of I-10 from I-75 to Pensecola

SCF Rewards
    Country

*TTM*
    Alan Menken, Composer
    Has written the music for many Disney films including "The Little Mermaid", "Beauty and the Beast", "Aladdin", "Pocahontas", "Hercules" and "Tangled".
    Has won more Oscar Awards than any other living person.
    Named a Disney Legend in 2001.
    Given a star on the "Hollywood Walk Of Fame" in 2010.
    8x Oscar Award Winner
    11x Grammy Award Winner
    7x Golden Globe Award Winner
    1x Tony Award Winner

Given a star on the "Hollywood Walk Of Fame" in 2010.
    8x Oscar Award Winner
    11x Grammy Award Winner
    7x Golden Globe Award Winner
    1x Tony Award Winner

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Cool. It's fun to see something different in this forum. Keep up the nice work.

SCF Rewards
    Country

can i ask what address you wrote to Mr. Eisner i have a book id like to send and was it recently you sent those or has it been a few years. thanks by the way nice collection as well as your composer collection!

*TTM*
    Michael Eisner, Businessman
    CEO of the Walt Disney Company from 1984 to 2005
    Has a net worth of over $615 Million Dollars

Now Mr. Eisner doesn't have the title of "Disney Legend" at the moment but I'm sure they'll induct him in the near future. I mean, the man saved the company back in the day!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Cratch26's Items on eBay

I absolutely love that Phil Collins autograph! Would you mind PM'ing me the address for him? Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast