Albuquerque New Mexico Card Shops?

Hey all, I live in Santa Fe, New Mexico and as far as I know there are no card shops at all left in town. I've heard there are still a couple in Albuquerque but was just wondering if anyone knew about em, which was best etc... Thanks! (although I have a feeling I might be the only member from NM...)
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

I can't help and tell you which is better but in the sticky area in this forum is a local card shop thread and there are three shops mentioned

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

thx
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Hidden Content

New Mexico
    8216 Montgomery Blvd NE
    Albuquerque, NM‎
    (505) 858-0212‎

9311 Coors Blvd NW #19
    Albuquerque, NM‎
    (505) 898-0256‎

Bubba's Baseball Bullpen (only sportscards and memorabilia)
    8206 Menaul Blvd NE
    Albuquerque, NM‎
    (505) 299-1156

Derek's Dugout (only sportscards and memorabilia)
    5842 Osuna Rd NE
    Albuquerque, NM‎
    (505) 883-0012‎

Perhaps you can help us update the thread if you find any of them or all of them have closed. As we only update it based upon members input like yours. Hope the above helps.

DON
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

I'll be going down there sometime this week so I'll let you guys know.
    Hidden Content