Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 79
  1. #21
    any interest in Victory Black....I have a couple years 09-10 and 10-11

    lmk if interested

    *********
    WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

    CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

    WANTLIST: Hidden Content

  2. #22
    Have you made a decision on the Rask and Cammalleri you wanted from me?

  3. #23
    Dispute Assistant Manager


    DaveS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,766
    Country
    Card Cash
    497.60
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by eh93 View Post
    you wouldn't trade?
    It's being sold on consignment for a local collector so unfortunately I can't trade it, sorry. He only collects high-end Gretzky stuff.
    I AM TRADING FOR:
    Jarome Iginla (AU, MEM, RC Year, Kamloops Blazers & any #'d /100 or less)
    Ottawa Senators & Vancouver Canucks Goalies
    Hidden Content

  4. #24
    anybody else?
    SUPER COLLECTING MICHAEL CAMMALLERI
    PANINI PRIME NAMESAKES:CA
    MMALLERI
    I Need "A" "R"
    Hidden Content

  5. #25
    Got this one,

    10/11 upper deck game jersey Mike Cammallari (red)

  6. #26
    any reason you didnt respond to this post....


    ****************


    Quote Originally Posted by kidkanada View Post
    any interest in Victory Black....I have a couple years 09-10 and 10-11

    lmk if interested

    *********
    WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

    CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

    WANTLIST: Hidden Content

  7. #27
    oops my bad. Didnt notice it. I am interested in those.

    Quote Originally Posted by kidkanada View Post
    any reason you didnt respond to this post....


    ****************
    SUPER COLLECTING MICHAEL CAMMALLERI
    PANINI PRIME NAMESAKES:CA
    MMALLERI
    I Need "A" "R"
    Hidden Content

  8. #28
    ok great!!! thx for the reply....I would be looking for about $40 TV each of inserts and parallels

    if you are ok with that lmk and I will check out your traders

    lmk


    ************************************************** **



    Quote Originally Posted by eh93 View Post
    oops my bad. Didnt notice it. I am interested in those.
    WANTED: Serial # BASE SET Parallels /1000 or less any year any player

    CANUCKS WANTED: must be current Roster in Canuck Uniform

    WANTLIST: Hidden Content

  9. #29
    Pm sent

    Quote Originally Posted by kidkanada View Post
    ok great!!! thx for the reply....I would be looking for about $40 TV each of inserts and parallels

    if you are ok with that lmk and I will check out your traders

    lmk


    ************************************************** **
    SUPER COLLECTING MICHAEL CAMMALLERI
    PANINI PRIME NAMESAKES:CA
    MMALLERI
    I Need "A" "R"
    Hidden Content

  10. #30
    bump!! Looking for more recent cards and rookies!!
    SUPER COLLECTING MICHAEL CAMMALLERI
    PANINI PRIME NAMESAKES:CA
    MMALLERI
    I Need "A" "R"
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •