What to do with this Yu Darvish

Hey guys...

Pulled this card a couple weeks ago. Centering is great, corners sharp, no refractor lines. Numbered out of 100. I'm tempted to grade and sell it but also wondering if I shouldn't just sell it as is with the idea that it would be great for someone else to grade. Any ideas?

grade it and sell it. I had the blue one and that's what I wish I had done with it...
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG & 2013 TOPPS UPDATE EMERALDS! 322/330 = 97.5%
    Hidden Content <<<CLICK ME>>> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

So what did you end up doing with it and how much did you get if you don't mind me asking?

sold it on ebay. got 110 for it, ungraded
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG & 2013 TOPPS UPDATE EMERALDS! 322/330 = 97.5%
    Hidden Content <<<CLICK ME>>> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

It really depends, if you are looking for top dollar, you should send it in to be graded. The problem is that you are never guaranteed a grade you think you are going to get. If you want to take that risk, then I would definitely get it graded.

You should also be aware that getting one card graded is expensive, so if you are looking to make money, grading could eat into the profits.
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

Yeah that's what I've been told. I've never graded a card before but I understand that some people do group grading.

As a suggestion, ISA offers $5 card grading as a flat price. They will not charge you more for 'perceived value.'
    Rickey Henderson stats. 1753/5479 = 32% 158 GU, 4 Auto
    Sean Casey stats. 1068/2633 = 41% 119 GU, 52 AutoHidden Content