Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the look! I usually trade by sell value, so I would just be looking for anything that catches my eye of similar value. Do you have a trade list or a photobucket, perhaps?

No photo bucket but might be able to come up with a trade list will work on it tomorrow. Do you do baseball or basketball?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't think I see anything I need at the moment, thanks for the look though

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do some baseball but don't do any basketball

No photo bucket but might be able to come up with a trade list will work on it tomorrow. Do you do baseball or basketball?

SCF Rewards
    Country

They arent autos or GU the only baseball I have that might come close would be 1992 Bowman Manny Ramirez, Chipper Jones, Mike Piazza, Mariano Rivera. Havent see a baseball price guide in over 8 yrs. The only football of any "high" value would be Platinum RGIII X-Fractor and Luck Platinum Die-cut.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Need the Pettigrew's and Broyles. Let me know if we can make a trade. Pretty sure I got some Donnie Avery stuff in my bucket.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mlublansky's Items on eBay

Pcmb for these

Juaquin Iglesias auto/gu
    Titus Young Sweet spot auto
    Kellen davis/marcus monk dual auto
    Martellius bennett/kellen davis dual auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I am only looking for autos or game used in return for the cards you are intereted in, so i'll have to pass for now. Thanks for the look though!

They arent autos or GU the only baseball I have that might come close would be 1992 Bowman Manny Ramirez, Chipper Jones, Mike Piazza, Mariano Rivera. Havent see a baseball price guide in over 8 yrs. The only football of any "high" value would be Platinum RGIII X-Fractor and Luck Platinum Die-cut.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Didn't see anything I could use at the moment, thanks for the look

Pcmb for these

Juaquin Iglesias auto/gu
    Titus Young Sweet spot auto
    Kellen davis/marcus monk dual auto
    Martellius bennett/kellen davis dual auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

I liked the Criner auto, but i'm not sure I saw enough to work a deal for any of the broyles/ pettigrew patch autos. If there is anything you see comperable to the Criner in my bucket that you like, lmk. Thanks

Need the Pettigrew's and Broyles. Let me know if we can make a trade. Pretty sure I got some Donnie Avery stuff in my bucket.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I am only looking for autos or game used in return for the cards you are intereted in, so i'll have to pass for now. Thanks for the look though!

No problem. Thanks for your time. Nice cards!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast