Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kingum's Items on eBay

Help me pick my next box break

Just recently got a new job and I'm celebrating with a box break. I willing to spend up to $200 but I'm looking for advice on what to get. My last box break was 2 boxes of 11/12 BTP, so I'd like to try something other than that. If it helps, my PCs are Selanne, Brodeur, and S.Stevens. Willing to spend the $$ on either one higher priced box or a couple lower priced boxes. Let me know what you like.

Thanks for the help,
    Matt

BANNED

Country
    See hockey_99's Items on eBay

honestly, this years artifacts is killin it. i've seen rediculous stuff get pulled and have pulled myself. I got 2 boxes, 1 box was a cory schieder dual patch/auto 3/3, the very next box was a mario lemieux dual patch 6/15.

just remember, unless you get the cup or dominion (which are a bit more $$ then you want to spend)
    its always a gamble.

good luck tho

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

If you're willing to go non NHL, look at the KHL Gold Collection. The hits look awesome.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

honestly, this years artifacts is killin it. i've seen rediculous stuff get pulled and have pulled myself. I got 2 boxes, 1 box was a cory schieder dual patch/auto 3/3, the very next box was a mario lemieux dual patch 6/15.

just remember, unless you get the cup or dominion (which are a bit more $$ then you want to spend)
    its always a gamble.

good luck tho

Dominion and Cup are even more of a gamble!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Go with a 2001-02 Vanguard, Adrenaline, or Titanium. They are for sale cheap on eBay, and you could easily get a Datsyuk or Kovachuk Rookie. The bonus is that Stevens, Brodeur and Teemu are all short printed all over these issues with hard to find cards, also with Brodeur inserts and Short Printed game used of all three.

Two boxes won't even take you over $60.00 in price.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

By the players you listed, wait for ITG Decades The 90s, which will be released in a few months.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Go with a 2001-02 Vanguard, Adrenaline, or Titanium. They are for sale cheap on eBay, and you could easily get a Datsyuk or Kovachuk Rookie. The bonus is that Stevens, Brodeur and Teemu are all short printed all over these issues with hard to find cards, also with Brodeur inserts and Short Printed game used of all three.

Two boxes won't even take you over $60.00 in price.

This is an excellent suggestion...great breaks that won't break the bank.

SCF Rewards
    Country

High end: UD SPGU 12-13

Low end: Centrehice way! He's why I love so much discussion forum!

Have a good break sir!