Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

EASTER SUNDAY TRADE THREAD: HUGE Picasa updated, my football for your baseball/hoops

Here is my fairly organized Picasa. I have quite a bit of stuff:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/107114540706668387964

I would like to trade my football for baseball and/or basketball.

My main baseball wantlist is in my sig. For basketball I'll take a look at buckets/lists/inventories. I don't really collect football, hockey, or other cards for PC; I just have acquired them through large acquisitions or for tradebait. Anyway, here's to a happy trading day!

Andrew
    I had my identity stolen in the summer of 2012. You may have seen some posts related to it. I've finally kind of gotten things resolved. I lost a LOT of money. I'm hoping to get back in to trading on SCF and selling some stuff as well. Thanks for being patient with me. Let's work out a deal!

@Dolphin - PM your address. PWE means Plain White Envelope, right?

@whodat - Sure. What card[s] are you interested in?
    I had my identity stolen in the summer of 2012. You may have seen some posts related to it. I've finally kind of gotten things resolved. I lost a LOT of money. I'm hoping to get back in to trading on SCF and selling some stuff as well. Thanks for being patient with me. Let's work out a deal!

Interested in the Sanders, Bo Jackson and Doug Martin Autos, and the julio jones and trent richardson jerseys

Open to selling the Brady/Brees Dual Jersey and the Ben Watson Dual Jersey. Don't have any Baseball/Basketball to offer you. LMK
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

@moosehead - PM incoming

@SuperZeke50 - $15 dlvd? Post it up if that sounds fair to you. Thanks!

Hi, if you look at my basketball thread and see if there is anything you would like, I would be interested in 49ers or SF Giants that you would want to trade.
    Let me know,
    Thanks,
    Sir Ron Q.
    Thanks to the Ultimate Gentleman and friend,
    Jerry Rice for my avatar...... GO NINERS :AMEN:
    Always looking for: Kaepernick, LaMichael James, Aldon Smith, Crabtree, Gore, Vernon Davis, Willis, Upati, A. Davis, Kendall Hunter, Q. Patton RC' Year Only!!!!Hidden Content

Mainly interested in that Inception Doug Martin and TC Brandon Taylor.

can I get a price on these

Adrian Peterson Artifacts RC
    Mike Wallace Green Auto
    Michael Floyd Inception Patch
    Doug Martin Inception Auto

And if for sale I really like that Sanders Auto

Thanks
    I always use tracking which cost $2.97 for me. I use ebay as a price guide. Here is my inventory, enjoy
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast