Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Probably a fair price but I'll hold off for now. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aalma1 View Post
    @moosehead - PM incoming

@SuperZeke50 - $15 dlvd? Post it up if that sounds fair to you. Thanks!
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!
    Hidden Content

CMB for the Bo Jackson jsy. Thx.
    Currently collecting Cincinnati Bengals, LeBron James, Michael Jordan, Bo Jackson, Univerisity of Louisville Basketball, and 2008 and newer Topps Chrome FB RC and autos.

Hidden Content

@49ERGOLDRUSHTRADER - Do you have scans of the graded rookies? I know that's weird. I want to make sure I'm thinking of the right set. LMK. Thanks.

@whodatnation - Do you have a tradelist or bucket?

@SuperZeke50 - No prob man. Please feel free to inquire in the future if you decide to pull the trigger.

@WhoDey513 - I liked your Karl Malone GU. Would you trade 2 Malone GU for the Bo? LMK what you think. Thanks!
    I had my identity stolen in the summer of 2012. You may have seen some posts related to it. I've finally kind of gotten things resolved. I lost a LOT of money. I'm hoping to get back in to trading on SCF and selling some stuff as well. Thanks for being patient with me. Let's work out a deal!

aalma1-send me your email on a pm please with the ones you are interested in and I can send you pics of them....
    Thanks,
    Sir Ron Q.
    Thanks to the Ultimate Gentleman and friend,
    Jerry Rice for my avatar...... GO NINERS :AMEN:
    Always looking for: Kaepernick, LaMichael James, Aldon Smith, Crabtree, Gore, Vernon Davis, Willis, Upati, A. Davis, Kendall Hunter, Q. Patton RC' Year Only!!!!Hidden Content

@49ers - PM sent
    I had my identity stolen in the summer of 2012. You may have seen some posts related to it. I've finally kind of gotten things resolved. I lost a LOT of money. I'm hoping to get back in to trading on SCF and selling some stuff as well. Thanks for being patient with me. Let's work out a deal!

interested in any of these you still have..

Barry Sanders auto
    Bo Jackson auto
    Brian Quick auto
    Isaiah Pead auto
    Phillip Rivers GU
    Bo Jackson GU

Do you have a tradelist/bucket I could look at?

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by 10braves View Post
    interested in any of these you still have..

Barry Sanders auto
    Bo Jackson auto
    Brian Quick auto
    Isaiah Pead auto
    Phillip Rivers GU
    Bo Jackson GU

Interested in the Matusak and Bo Jackson GU, possibly the Richardson GU as well. my basketball tradelist in my signature should be fully updated, lmk if interested in anything. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    Interested in the Matusak and Bo Jackson GU, possibly the Richardson GU as well. my basketball tradelist in my signature should be fully updated, lmk if interested in anything. thanks.
    Are your Pete Rose and Steve Young 8x10 (I'm assuming) autos for trade? If so, what value do you put on them?

Roy Oswalt Plate
    Topps Chrome Black Printing Plate

Any other serial #1/???? cards in any sport

Check my bucket and let me know what we can do

Adam
    Hidden Content

BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast