Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins Minnesota Wild Minnesota Twins
    See hollywood_42's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Question Why does nobody want to be the one that posts?

Disclaimer- Not bashing anyone on this site by any means, I am truly curious

Since I've expanded my trading to this site, I've noticed that everyone seems to always ask the other person to post the trade. Why is this? Posting takes no more than a minute to do, is a minute of your time really that valuable? Or, is there some other reason everyone seems to ask the other person? As I said, I'm not bashing or ridiculing anyone on this site, I just want to know

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

I never have any problem with posting a trade. I do get what you have an issue with though, and someone every once in a while asks me to post it up for what ever reason. One in the past was nowhere near his computer, and just using his phone, so no big deal.

There once was a time I wanted to post up, and the other trader wanted to post it up. It almost became a case of I'll do it... No I'll do it!!! Are you sure because I can do it??? No I want to......

Ahh the greatness of being Canadian!!!
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Same reason that people say; "Check My Bucket", which I will not do.

If you start a post wanting a card, and I have that card, when I ask about a card, do not say to me, "Check My Bucket" I am helping you out, it's your job to check your own bucket, as I am coming to your aid by having a card that you need.

People are inherently lazy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins Minnesota Wild Minnesota Twins
    See hollywood_42's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Yeah, that's about what I had narrowed it down to. I don't have a problem with posting trades, I just didn't understand why everyone else seemed to

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Baltimore Orioles

I prefer to post the trade. I am also obsessive/compulsive and prefer the cards listed in the trade manager to be as specific as possible.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't mind posting - BUT when I am on a device such as an ipad or a phone - which is more and more common obviously, it is more difficult to do than on my PC. It can be a real pain to copy/paste or even type anything of length on my ipad. So that may be one reason. Also some people are lazy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I thought this thread was going to be about why are people so hesitant to post things. Seems like nobody wants to be the guy to start a thread. Just reply to it.

As for the question they may not know how and are embarrassed. Yes there are probably people on here for years that still don't know how to do it. Nothing wrong with that but it could be a factor.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

When I am talking to someone about a trade and I tell them to post I want to see if they are serious about trading. If so they will post. There are people that I have traded with on mutiple occasions that I know are about their business and I have no problem either posting myself or letting them post but there is nothing that I hate more than posting a trade and the other party never accepts.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrewla11's Items on eBay

I prefer to post trades myself. I'd rather be as detailed as possible rather than accept a trade where I'm getting "5 gagne cards".