Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and just recently got into hockey cards. I have been adding some of the rarer cards I have collected into my inventory. I will be adding more when I get the chance. But take a look at what I have and shoot me a message if you see something you need.

Thanks,
    Dave

2. Wata Photo
    welcome to the SCF site, Dave. As you will find out here, there are plenty of hockey card collectors that are always willing to trade. If you ever have any questions, feel free to shoot me or anyone else here a PM. Once again welcome and BOL on your collection.

tony
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else

- Vince Lombardi

Welcome! I don't collect hockey yet but I've been thinking of getting into it.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

Dave, welcome to the site and BOL with your collection.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Hi Dave
    Welcome to SCF and good luck with your collection
    Zack
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Avalanche Cup Winners and All Time Nords/Avs Goalies (270/275)
    Tradelist Hidden Content
    Wantlist Hidden Content

Thank you all for the welcomes. There is a lot of info on this forum. I find myself losing hours reading through a bunch of threads. I look forward to learning a lot.

Thanks again,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave76687 View Post
    Thank you all for the welcomes. There is a lot of info on this forum. I find myself losing hours reading through a bunch of threads. I look forward to learning a lot.

Thanks again,
    Dave
    Welcome Dave! I'm glad you are enjoying SCF and I'm glad you have already used the inventory system. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Here is a good link that will help you when using our community.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...Site-Tutorials

Chris
    Hidden Content
    * New Orleans Saints **
    WHO DAT?!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hey Dave, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.

Welcome to SCF Dave
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    ďThe only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.Ē-Buddha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast