Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Struck Oil! Small Oilers PC with top 5!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!The Patch has been posted in the comments...

So as most of you may know, I am a huge Pens collector and only really collect the pens. However, I have decided to start a small but growing PC for the Oilers... I would pick them as my Western Confrence team if I had to pick a team in the West. I have come into each of these autographs through differnet ways and I will post how I got them with each picture. Please let me know what you think of my small but nice collection!

Here are the top 5.

#5 is actually just the collection of random cards that I have pulled over the last few months. For some reason Teemu Hartikainen has been stalking me everywhere I go. The white filler card is a redemption that I have out for a Teemu Hartikainen SP Authentic Rookie Patch auto /100 that I just pulled this week. ++++The patch is pictured below...what a crazy patch!

IMG_9877.jpg

#4 Nail was in Pittsburgh for the NHL draft. At a local event that he was at, I got to meet him and talk with him for a little while. He was such a cool guy. Had him sign this official NHL Draft Mini Helmet.
    nail.jpg

#3 The company of Frameworth was doing a contest and I won the contest which was a free signed Nail photo. Got this in the mail and it is pretty awesome. Waiting now for the frame to come in for it.

IMG_9605.jpg

#2. I pulled this card last year in a pack of SP Authentic cards. I really like this card and wanted to keep it for now. Doesn't get much better than this lol. (Triple signed card of Hopkins, Hall, and Tavares).

tripppe.jpg

and #1
    Pulled this a few years ago out of my first pack of Ultimate Collection. I could not find them anywhere to figure out what it was worth so I contacted Upper Deck and they said it is a SSP to 10....I love it! The Great one Wayne Gretzky!
    IMG_9878.jpg
    Last edited by PittPens8771; 04-13-2013 at 11:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice cards, nothing wrong with hartikainen he's gonna be good in a couple years. Have a look at my oiler collection !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Nice cards, nothing wrong with hartikainen he's gonna be good in a couple years. Have a look at my oiler collection !

Thanks. You have a very great collection!. My Oilers PC more so found me then I have been going out to get them lol. All the cards I have pulled, and the two Nail Yakapov autographs were pretty easy to get. Just something different. I have a super nice Penguins collection, but I guess it is fun to have other projects. The other Project I am doing right now is the 1st overall Draft pick collection which includes the triple card and the Nail...I wanted to get at least 1 autograph of each of the last 10 1st overall picks...I have 7 of 10 now lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Cards/Helmet, sick Gretzky Auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

very nice top 5

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

What an insane patch...does anyone know where the patch might be from? So happy it was a sweet patch!

Attachment 71435

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

That Greztky is very nice, very rare.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Thanks for the commnets...