Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

2012 SPGU, 3 more boxes outside of a couple cards, not pretty!

Local has been out of SPGU for a while but the owner was able to track down from his wholesaler the final four boxes from his final case.

Couple of nice cards but since this was out of the last case, wonder what happen to Upper Deck's collation????

Owner picked up four boxes and I bought three. Stopped on the fourth out of fear of more wasted money

Reason I say that, look at these three cards. Pulled one in the first box, on the second and another, then to the third box. Sure if it had been Tiger or somebody else, my tone of this post would be different but come on!

To make the above worse, I had already pulled this card numbered 117 at least not in the same 300 range of these three.

On to some more hits

The also was a dupe:

Not scanned
    Christi Kerr diver
    Matt Kuchar

There were also doubles, at least not triples of

And a tour duo of Zach Johnson / somebody else, I didn't scan the card

So up to this point not much for my money

Now to the best hits of the three box break

triple

Payne

And the final best three

Quad

Double

And this was the very first one of these cards we have seen from our local in about 10 cases opened.

Think it is time to move away from SPGU

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

That is some of the worst coalation I have seen in any product! I noticed that this product works better if you get separate packs from boxes rather than buy boxes altogether. At least that's what I've noticed with my 3 total boxes busted.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is some of the worst coalation I have seen in any product! I noticed that this product works better if you get separate packs from boxes rather than buy boxes altogether. At least that's what I've noticed with my 3 total boxes busted.

Since the owner of the store got the last four boxes, he would not agree to sell them as packs. The only way you could buy them was by the box and as a sucker, that is what I did.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Kristi Kerr Driver auto FS? if so, please PM me a price
    Thanks!
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (918)
    Country
    See aceecards's Items on eBay

Nice job on the rory ron!

Im going to the masters on Saturday !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice job on the rory ron!

Im going to the masters on Saturday !

Steve:

Thanks for the comments! Wow on Saturday at the Masters! That is awesome!!!!! Have fun!!!!