Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lots of paypal for rare LaDainian Tomlinson $$$

Just like title says. Got a good stash set a side for some rare or sick LTs. Even if its your PC and you need some extra $$ hit me up with what you have. Don't want the thread to get flooded with pics so please just PM me!! I will work with you however I can ;)
    I wont make offer on your cards.
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

My apologies just reread your first post...pm coming :)
    Collects:
    Vincent Jackson
    Ryan KrauseHidden Content

Anyone else this evening?
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

Let's try again tonight!

I have 3 very low numbered upper deck autos of him in my bucket. One is and spx auto/jsy #10
    Hidden Content

I COLLECT NBA 50 GREATEST PLAYER AUTO'S (49/50) and HEISMAN TROPHY AUTO'S (69/75) & 500 HR CLUB AUTO's (9/25)

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN "BV" OR "BOOK VALUE"

Quote Originally Posted by Ag Dead View Post
    I have 3 very low numbered upper deck autos of him in my bucket. One is and spx auto/jsy #10
    Can you pm me pics? On my phone so its hard to search buckets

I have a sick little Bowman Sterling Green Refractor Auto of Tomlinson numbered 1/10 in my PC that is one of my favorite cards but might be willing to let it go for the right offer. Not sure what its worth really to the standard market as its too low to gauge in Beckett and too rare. I know I paid over 100.00 for it and to a Ladanian fan it should fetch a good price.
    Always looking at Lamichael James (49ers Uniform), Legarrette Blount, Rueben Randle & Damian Lillard Autos/Patches. LMK what Ducks & 49ers you have as well.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Styles Clash View Post
    Can you pm me pics? On my phone so its hard to search buckets

Hidden Content

I COLLECT NBA 50 GREATEST PLAYER AUTO'S (49/50) and HEISMAN TROPHY AUTO'S (69/75) & 500 HR CLUB AUTO's (9/25)

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN "BV" OR "BOOK VALUE"

Let's give this another try. Would be nice to get a deal done

see the Ultimate auto in my RB-PC auto bucket.....LMK if you need it.......thanks
    Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, QB & RB Autos !

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast