Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Panini does it again, Redeemed three Wilson contenders, and received two.

Ok I redeemed three russell Wilson contenders rookie autos. I redeemed one about a month ago, and two about a week or two ago. So Saturday I received one in a box from FedEx. I went on the panini website and checked out what the tracking number was for the other two. The other two both had the same tracking number. So I figured that they would both come today. The FedEx man shows up today and I get my package. I opened it up and there was only one russell Wilson contenders redemption in the package. I called panini, and Thomas (at panini) said I have to call FedEx for an investigation. IT WAS NOT FEDEX! The idiots at panini obviously only put one in the package. So now im out $250 (that's what there going for on ebay)

Do you guys have any suggestions of what I can do?

Panini pretty much told me they are not going to send me another.
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos

I believe your story, but you need to prove that you sent 3 to Panini. If you have records that helps your case greatly. I would next contact the better business bureau explain the situation. Save all the emails you get from panini and try to record phone conversations. The BBB has a great way of getting companies to fix there mistakes. Bottom line is that panini will continue to screw collectors over until someone or a group of people challenge them and force them to fix there problems. Hope this works out for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by phil10123 View Post
    I believe your story, but you need to prove that you sent 3 to Panini. If you have records that helps your case greatly. I would next contact the better bu
    siness bureau explain the situation. Save all the emails you get from panini and try to record phone conversations. The BBB has a great way of getting companies to fix there mistakes. Bottom line is that panini will continue to screw collectors over until someone or a group of people challenge them and force them to fix there problems. Hope this works out for the best.
    http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1364841488

there is a picture of the redemptions, and the ones I received. I think they also may have sent two to another person accidentally.

I don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry that Panini screwed up so bad. You would think with the amount of money they are making and they would at least get the redemptions out quickly and to the correct person this whole story just re-enforces my hatred of redemption cards way too much can and often does go wrong. Hopefully Panini can fix this obvious mistake and take the high road about it.

Quote Originally Posted by phil10123 View Post
    I believe your story, but you need to prove that you sent 3 to Panini. If you have records that helps your case greatly. I would next contact the better business bureau explain the situation. Save all the emails you get from panini and try to record phone conversations. The BBB has a great way of getting companies to fix there mistakes. Bottom line is that panini will continue to screw collectors over until someone or a group of people challenge them and force them to fix there problems. Hope this works out for the best.
    That isn't difficult to do at all since Panini's website tracks your redemptions for you and assigns a unique tracking number with each one. The fact that he has 3 redemptions tracked in their system and they only have 2 USPS tracking numbers would put the ball right back in their court in my book.

I just redeemed my first ever redemption today and after reading this I really wish I'd have just sold the thing instead of redeeming it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecouil View Post
    That isn't difficult to do at all since Panini's website tracks your redemptions for you and assigns a unique tracking number with each one. The fact that he has 3 redemptions tracked in their system and they only have 2 USPS tracking numbers would put the ball right back in their court in my book.

I just redeemed my first ever redemption today and after reading this I really wish I'd have just sold the thing instead of redeeming it.
    Yeah I called again today, they said FedEx didn't say anything yet, I am calling everyday until I get my card.

Quote Originally Posted by leopards40 View Post
    Yeah I called again today, they said FedEx didn't say anything yet, I am calling everyday until I get my card.

Good man, do not let them drop the ball on this since you have the proof that you sent in three redemptions!

I am going to take a lesson from your troubles and be sure to never send 2x redemptions for the same player to any card company. Too much opportunity for some lackwit employee to just see the players name, not the quantity, and only drop one in the package.
    ** Hidden Content ** Hidden Content
    Help me with 2011 Topps Platinum Green RC refs #/499!! (Have 11/50) **
    ** Hidden Content **

Yeah, it also is the perfect opportunity for an employee to keep one of the cards also.

I believe they probably shorted you but I wouldn't guess that an employee of Panini did it. That's just a crazy accusation.
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Sent you a PM. hopefully it can help you out.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    WTTF:Hidden Content /Hidden Content /Hidden Content /T.Gerhart/AJ.Green/A.Dalton
    (I trade by SV)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast