Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    I believe they probably shorted you but I wouldn't guess that an employee of Panini did it. That's just a crazy accusation.
    Yeah, but you never know, it's just as crazy as them blaming FedEx.
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos

I got one I think I am not getting.

A Momentum #179 Melvin Ingram

I got an email saying they sent it on March 19th, but I have not seen it yet. They sent it USPS with NO tracking. A girl at Panini told me I need to wait 30 days and then call about that one.

First time I have had a redemption from Panini sent out regular mail, and the first time I didn't get it a just few days after the email. Usually takes 3 or 4 days.

Just have a feeling I am not getting that one.....

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(44)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Did you pay $250 each for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by leopards40 View Post
    Ok I redeemed three russell Wilson contenders rookie autos. I redeemed one about a month ago, and two about a week or two ago. So Saturday I received one in a box from FedEx. I went on the panini website and checked out what the tracking number was for the other two. The other two both had the same tracking number. So I figured that they would both come today. The FedEx man shows up today and I get my package. I opened it up and there was only one russell Wilson contenders redemption in the package. I called panini, and Thomas (at panini) said I have to call FedEx for an investigation. IT WAS NOT FEDEX! The idiots at panini obviously only put one in the package. So now im out $250 (that's what there going for on ebay)

Do you guys have any suggestions of what I can do?

Panini pretty much told me they are not going to send me another.
    8/27/14 - taking a much needed break from the card madness. I'll be back once football season gets going...

Post on their facebook page. They may delete but it is worth a try.

I got an email ten days ago that Panini had mailed me Crown Royale auto from one of my many redemptions outstanding with them. NO TRACKING info.

As of today, no package has shown up at the post office!
    Last edited by ronfir; 04-04-2013 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hanstess View Post
    Did you pay $250 each for them?
    No I paid between 140 and 180 a peice.

Unfortunately they base the value by BV :(
    I'm having a few redemptions replaced due to bad signers... hopefully Panini hooks me up.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    WTTF:Hidden Content /Hidden Content /Hidden Content /T.Gerhart/AJ.Green/A.Dalton
    (I trade by SV)

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    I got one I think I am not getting.

A Momentum #179 Melvin Ingram

I got an email saying they sent it on March 19th, but I have not seen it yet. They sent it USPS with NO tracking. A girl at Panini told me I need to wait 30 days and then call about that one.

First time I have had a redemption from Panini sent out regular mail, and the first time I didn't get it a just few days after the email. Usually takes 3 or 4 days.

Just have a feeling I am not getting that one.....
    I am in the same boat as you. My card posted earlier in this thread was mailed, no tracking on March 26th and it has not shown up. Since it was mailed Panini has mailed two other redemptions and both arrived.

You mentioned taking three days, my packages are delivered about 25 miles from their office and the cards normally arrive the day after I get the email that they are shipped.

I too called and was told to wait a day or two because Thomas, in their customer service told me he could not actually confirm when the card was mailed.

At least my missing card is only worth about $10. Not like losing a Wilson. Of course I have two Crown Royale Wilson silhouettes I am waiting on. I hope they arrive!

Quote Originally Posted by 51CardDeck View Post
    Unfortunately they base the value by BV :(
    I'm having a few redemptions replaced due to bad signers... hopefully Panini hooks me up.

I'm getting one replaced.

2011 Contenders Owen Merecic. It "books" for $120, and they didn't have idea when he might sign, so I decided to drop him, and take whatever Broncos they are going to send me.

Amy at Panini advised I hang on to the Julio Jones. She said she thinks he's gonna come thru on his Contenders redemption.

Called panini again today lol, they said the FedEx investigation was closed but they haven't contacted panini yet, I'm calling again Monday.

Hopefully you get it fixed, def didn't mean to sound bad in the above post to ya bud. I got my Russ :)
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast