Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    I'm getting one replaced.

    2011 Contenders Owen Merecic. It "books" for $120, and they didn't have idea when he might sign, so I decided to drop him, and take whatever Broncos they are going to send me.

    Amy at Panini advised I hang on to the Julio Jones. She said she thinks he's gonna come thru on his Contenders redemption.
    I have been waiting for the Julio Jones for over a year. I wonder if anyone else requested a replacement and what type of replacements had been offered?
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    wantlist: Hidden Content

    Looking for Buffalo Bills and HOFers auto/GU in football and Alex Tanguay & vintage players GU/autos in hockey

  2. #22
    I'm calling again tomorrow, ill let you guys know what's up.
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos


  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by rwong View Post
    I have been waiting for the Julio Jones for over a year. I wonder if anyone else requested a replacement and what type of replacements had been offered?

    I was told I could ask for a replacement, but she really thought that the Contenders would be fulfilled, although she had no idea when. But she did feel they were "getting close" on that card, whatever that meant.

    As that was the only Julio auto I pulled, I decided to wait that one out. What's another year, huh? lol

    But I figured the Owen Merecic was over-valued by Beckett, so I should take advantage of that while I could. before it drops to $20 or something. As for what I will get, she would not discuss specific replacements with me. I am gong to have to settle for whatever they send me.

    But $120 should get me at leas one decent Bronco card, if not TWO!

    I can hope at least.....

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    I was told I could ask for a replacement, but she really thought that the Contenders would be fulfilled, although she had no idea when. But she did feel they were "getting close" on that card, whatever that meant.

    As that was the only Julio auto I pulled, I decided to wait that one out. What's another year, huh? lol

    But I figured the Owen Merecic was over-valued by Beckett, so I should take advantage of that while I could. before it drops to $20 or something. As for what I will get, she would not discuss specific replacements with me. I am gong to have to settle for whatever they send me.

    But $120 should get me at leas one decent Bronco card, if not TWO!

    I can hope at least.....
    Good luck man
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos


  5. #25
    Called again, basically they are just stalling now, Thomas said David wasn'twasn't going to be in today.
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos


  6. #26
    Got my Melvin Ingram Momentum today.

    Interestingly, I also got an NPN from Contenders today. ROY of --- Melvin Ingram, lol.


    It's Melvin Ingram Day. Just what a Bronco fan wants, lol.....

  7. #27
    I just got a message from panini that another one is being sent!
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos


  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by leopards40 View Post
    I just got a message from panini that another one is being sent!
    Great news there, at least Panini cleaned up their mistake!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Great news there, at least Panini cleaned up their mistake!
    Yeah, hopefully they remember to put the card in this time haha
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos


  10. #30
    An empty top loader would be better than another Melvin Ingram. Trust me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •