Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Baseball Card Traders April 2013 trading thread

1. Each trader will send a minimum of 10 cards. Duplicates do not count toward that 10 card minimum.

2. Trades must be posted, confirmed, & completed by the end of the month. If one partner fails to send during the alloted time, he/she will be given a 30 day grace period to complete the trade. Failure to complete the deal after that will result in being cut from the group.

3. General rules, such as MSF for newer SCF members, apply.

Current membership:

Hobbyfan: Mets
    Spiegel83: Yankees, Diamondbacks
    Shotgun1970: Reds
    Mr715: Tigers
    Dawson16: Royals
    Desertdogg: Dodgers, Angels
    Swib25: Twins
    Fyretiger: Giants
    Crosby 87: Pirates
    Gwo311: White Sox, Cubs
    Hippieman556: Marlins, Phillies
    J19R: Mariners
    tglg: Cardinals
    Thrashers2005: Braves
    Wilbur691: Blue Jays
    Comatoad: Padres
    Keegs1023: Red Sox

Waiting list:

Hasaleno:Tigers
    Nubiggestfan: Royals
    Crosby 87: Dodgers
    cademm23: Reds
    arpsmith: Giants
    Motown G: Tigers
    SWOWannabe: Twins
    WFTepps: Braves, Nationals
    WacoWillie: Cubs
    Wilbur691: Braves, Nationals
    Bwinter: Cardinals

Available teams: Athletics, Brewers, Indians, Nationals, Orioles, Rangers, Rays, Rockies.

The sitch: TTmtrader101 & RyanHughes12 have resigned from the group, so the Nationals are now open once again, at least for the moment, and so are the Orioles.

Group assignments:

Group 1: Swib25/Comatoad
    Group 2: Dawson16/Hobbyfan/gwo311
    Group 3: Desertdogg/Spiegel83/Hippieman556
    Group 4: Crosby 87/tglg/Wilbur691
    Group 5: Shotgun1970/J19R/keegs1023
    Group 6: Mr715/Fyretiger/thrashers2005

April trading schedule:

Groups 1 & 3
    Groups 2 & 5
    Groups 4 & 6

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me or a moderator. Now, let's start trading!

Moderator, please sticky this thread ASAP. Thank you!
    Last edited by hobbyfan; 04-02-2013 at 01:54 PM.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

opening day. let the games begin, looking foward to some great trades this season. ;]
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

I might be interested in picking up one of the available teams... can I get a quick explanation of how it works?

Thanks!!
    Looking for Colts, Cubs, Reggie Miller, & Former Hoosiers

What we do is trade team-for-team. Base, inserts, GU's, autos, etc.. are fair game. Our basic rules are in the first post.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Please post a trade if you can. Thanks. Also im out of town this upcoming week fyi if i dont confirm your trade immediately.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Packages were shipped last week to Shotgun1970 & J19R. Waiting on Keegs1023 to confirm for his Red Sox.

Quote Originally Posted by Crosby 87 View Post

Please post a trade if you can. Thanks. Also im out of town this upcoming week fyi if i dont confirm your trade immediately.
    I am back home . Please post the trade if you intend to trade with me this month. thanks!
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

My trades are posted for this month and I have sent one package out already. The one to Swib25 will go out next week.
    Collecting Dodgers, Ian Kinsler, Ichiro and Kurt Suzuki.
    Check out my baseball card blog:Hidden Content

Keegs cancelled his trade with me for the simple reaason that he doesn't have any Mets. Just got a PM from him on that matter. I advise that if you're trading with him, check with him first to see if he has any of your team's cards before posting trades.

The May thread is up at the following link:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...trading-thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast