Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

Anyone know about older TNA redemptions?

I know in Knockouts, CTL, and 2009 Impact they had redemptions for Auto Sting bats, Phone Calls, Tickets, 8x10s, Auto Baseballs etc I assume these are all expired. Has anyone pulled one after expiration and still gotten something from TriStar or are they like Topps where you are out of luck?
    Last edited by Seahawks Fan; 04-01-2013 at 02:24 PM.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I contacted Tristar about 2 redemption cards that I pulled out of 2008 TNA Cross The Line Boxes. Both expired in 2010. One was for a Karen Angle Autograph Baseball /12 and the other is a 8x10 autograph photo of a TNA Wrestlers/Knockout. I contacted them and was told to send in both redemption cards back in November. Currently waiting on a replacement soon from the last message I received from the customer service rep.

This sentence comes from the customer service rep:
    While we may not be able to provide the exact redemption listed on the card, please rest assure that you will receive a redemption of equal or greater value if the redemption pulled is no longer available.

Last edited by Greengoblin782; 04-01-2013 at 02:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

Thanks for the quick response. I saw that my lcs had 4 boxes of 09 maximum impact which I do believe they only made 600 boxes of. I will probably buy all 4 just for fun even though there really aren't any major hits in the whole product when you put it up against the newer tna products. Keep us updated on your replacements.