First and foremost, I'd like to thank our sponsors at Topps for providing us with this album and box of stickers.

Album comes with 6 stickers

Box (not scanned):
50 packs per box
8 stickers per pack

WHAT WE PULLED

Stickers - 313/315 (99%)
Dupes - 108

There are three types of stickers, Players/Mascots, Team Logos and San Francisco Giants puzzle pieces. Each team has 9 spots for retired and current players as well as mascots for some of the teams. In the middle of the book, there is an area for the logos for all 30 teams. These stickers are found in packs in pairs, usually having some connection such as the Cubs and White Sox appearing together. The back cover contains a 15-piece puzzle when put together shows a picture of the Giants celebrating on the mound after winning the World Series.

This one is mixed on how to rate in regards to not completing the album. Considering this is for kids and is another attempt to promote trading, I see why one box does not complete the set. However, it would be nice to be able to complete the album in one shot. Be forewarned when buying the album as I believe the six stickers you are given in the album are not inserted into sticker packs. So if you buy an album and do not get the free stickers, you may be out of luck trying to complete it.

In putting the stickers together, I let my 3-year old daughter assist me along the way. She would open the packs and call out the numbers on the back. Then we would play a game to locate the numbers. After that, we would work together to peel and stick all of them. When I asked her if she was having fun. She said something along the lines of, "Yes Daddy. I love doing this with you." That right there is the best selling point you can find.

On a side note, if you happen to have the team logo combo of Detroit/Colorado or the SF Giants puzzle piece 278, I could use them to finish up this album.

Once again, I'd like to thank our wonderful sponsors at Topps for giving us the opportunity to open and review this release. For more information on all of their products, you can visit them today at www.topps.com.

If interested in any of the extra stickers, they are all available. Please PM with the players, mascots, logos or puzzle pieces of interest. These will remain available for 30 days from the time this review is posted. As always, only VIP members may make requests for the first 48 hours.